The Older I get, the more girls i know in my life that have been raped.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raped or DRUNK? :usure:

If the girls were truly raped then make sure they get all the help they need. Don't try to establish a relationship with them until they get some sort of therapy..

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
A lot of women seem to be redefining the term rape to mean any sex that they didn't like, whether consensual or not.

It's not helping real rape victims at all. :sitdown:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
The Older I get, the more girls i know in my life that have been raped.

Because you the one doing it but you subconsciously make yourself forget because of the guilt :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got this freaky chick in the arsenal. Not wifey but more than a jumpoff, and we does what we do, but i noticed she always brings up something in the form of being safe and protected. Asked her whats that all about...shouldn't have even asked. another friend of mine got molested by her uncle..when i was younger my friends step bro and uncle used to fukk her

crazy world brehs :manny:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Raped or DRUNK? :usure:

If the girls were truly raped then make sure they get all the help they need. Don't try to establish a relationship with them until they get some sort of therapy..

Were you raped? Not a joke questions

And How did you find out about THE COLI?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Black are you stupid, nikka? Tryna get the feds in this joint?!?!?! The nerve of this nikka.

fukk OUTTA HERE with that mess. Edit your post :beli:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I remember I raped a chick when i was 19 :pachaha: I got away with it so I won't do that shyt again.

:snoop:

And this niqqa Smiling about it? :ohlawd:

Stay the Fuk away from my Children :lawd:

Raping fakkit :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got this freaky chick in the arsenal. Not wifey but more than a jumpoff, and we does what we do, but i noticed she always brings up something in the form of being safe and protected. Asked her whats that all about...shouldn't have even asked. another friend of mine got molested by her uncle..when i was younger my friends step bro and uncle used to fukk her

crazy world brehs :manny:

Wait a minute...

This poor girl has been raped, abused, mentally and emotionally f----ked, and instead of counselling her or being a true friend. You've continued to reduce her to a piece of meat, referring to her as your 'Jumpoff'

Yeah the world is cold place, and you're not helping :bustback:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
0517314440.gif