The old Jewish therapist who talks to Carmela...

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has gotta be the most badass character on the Sopranos. Got damn, he just destroyed her. Shut down every single excuse she made and ethered any fan who tried to convince themselves that Tony was a decent person or that Carmela was an innocent bystander

"I'm not charging you because I won't take blood money. And you can't either." :damn:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
My nikka are you Psychic?:ohhh:
Becuz i promise you ive been watching this scene alot for the last 2 weeks.
I was watching to figure out just Whyyyyy i hate Carmella so much as a character....
There are many reasons of course but chief among them is her Deluded hypocrisy

Deluded as fukk. Totally took what he said and juelz'd it

Carmella: " So you think i need to define my boundaries, keep a certain distance and not internalize my...."

Dr. Krakower: " What did i just say?":stopitslime:

Carmella: "leave him":mjcry:

Dr Krakower: "Take only the children, whats left of them(ominous foreshadowing of both AJ and Meadows story arcs) and go"

AJ becoming a suicidal loser and Meadow becoming another Mob lawyer instead of the Doctor they wanted.

Put his foot in her minds ass.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, she made her choice. What's Ill is she was privy to a few murders after the fact.
  • She knew Tony left to go kill the guys who shot Christopher
  • Tony basically told her Richie Aprile got merked
  • And ina subconscious level she knew Adriana got killed
None of that really moved the needle for her it was Tony fukkin' other chics. lol
And all the ass kissing and being put on a pedestal because you are the boss' wife she sucked it up like a fukkin' hoover.
She was in love with Furio but he laid the murder game down no problem to but I guess he wouldn't cheat on her. And she's lucky she confessed to her feelings for him after he went back to Italy because he would be dead if he was still in NJ.
And Meadow gave her more shyt than her Dad because she chose the life. Tony was born into it and really didn't have a lot of choices. Her parents were not like that but she fell in with that crowd anyway.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Man was not not only giving her the reality check but the audience too. How many dudes watch anti hero shows like breaking bad and see that as badass to root for instead of a self destructive spiral into the abyss. And that this broad that stuck with him is enabling them:wow: