The OG Elimination Chamber was definitely not OSHA approved.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk thought it was a good idea to have a steel grate in the 1st place... Those spots are brutal.

Trying to do spots off those tiny pods always was crazy.

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

The fukk 6 people agreed to this shyt. I'm just surprised nobody got seriously injured in these matches... Oh wait.

Booker was fukk all that. Never did it again

Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Yeah the OG chamber looked like a rough night at the office for sure

In the RA era doc the shots of the wrestlers in the first match looking at the set up like :patrice:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Just think, the fukking beards wanted to bring back that Saw trap of a design, versus the new one that actually has milage without killing the fukking wrestlers. Looking back at those match, no wonder why most of the wrestlers treated the gate spots like eggshells.

Wrestler 1: "Aye I'm going to do a backdrop on you on the outside"

Wrestler 2: "Man if you don't outside these nuts and just do a powerbomb onto the pods:gucci:"

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Just think, the fukking beards wanted to bring back that Saw trap of a design, versus the new one that actually has milage without killing the fukking wrestlers. Looking back at those match, no wonder why most of the wrestlers treated the gate spots like eggshells.

Wrestler 1: "Aye I'm going to do a backdrop on you on the outside"

Wrestler 2: "Man if you don't outside these nuts and just do a powerbomb onto the pods:gucci:"
Only thing that I like to see if they can make that padding on the outside a little less obvious and stealthy. It sticks out way too much.

But fukk all that steel grate no padding nonsense.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Only thing that I like to see if they can make that padding on the outside a little less obvious and stealthy. It sticks out way too much.

But fukk all that steel grate no padding nonsense.

Exactly. Like they could change the material to resemble some sort of "steel". Like a grayish rugged look with matte finish. Make the sound have a bass under it so the wrestlers can show off the "impact", instead of the shyt looking like a Chuck E Cheese ball pit :francis: .