The Offspring made a song about drake in 1998 "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" **OFFicial** Music Video

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
ZHg2dA.gif

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
as a fan of like, actual underground punk and metal bands, shyt like the offspring and green day are embarrassing

i see OP is already on one today. aint even 3 o'clock over there. :dahell:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
as a fan of like, actual underground punk and metal bands, shyt like the offspring and green day are embarrassing

i see OP is already on one today. aint even 3 o'clock over there. :dahell:
:ufdup:

While I haven't listened to anything Green Day has put out up to that horrible American Idiot album, where they lost me as a fan with their direction, to slander groups like The Offspring and Early days Greenday means that you were either too old to enjoy the early 90's era of catchy 'pop' punk, clinging to the old (but definitive) shyt back when it was in production anymore, or you were some kind of hipster gatekeeper pining for them groups after they long imploded.
Bad Brains/Death is where my punk allegiance lies amongst many other acts like early Iggy, Danzig's Misfits and Husker Du, but let's not start treating 90's and 00's punk on that same gatekeeping shyt they wanted to do with "Nu metal" in terms of it not being true metal in the same vein as traditional thrash, please.​

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
:ufdup:

While I haven't listened to anything Green Day has put out up to that horrible American Idiot album, where they lost me as a fan with their direction, to slander groups like The Offspring and Early days Greenday means that you were either too old to enjoy the early 90's era of catchy 'pop' punk, clinging to the old (but definitive) shyt back when it was in production anymore, or you were some kind of hipster gatekeeper pining for them groups after they long imploded.
Bad Brains/Death is where my punk allegiance lies amongst many other acts like early Iggy, Danzig's Misfits and Husker Du, but let's not start treating 90's and 00's punk on that same gatekeeping shyt they wanted to do with "Nu metal" in terms of it not being true metal in the same vein as traditional thrash, please.​

:comeon:man aint nobody gatekeeping anything

that shyt just sucks

all that puppy chow has gone to your brain. #dogset always on some bs