Reppin
New Orleans
This is not a Pro AEW or WWE thread

Wanna talk about creative in either Companies

Booking

Post show talk

Direction of black talent in wrestling

Here’s the place

No stans wars no tribalism (know how this is going to go)

We all grown here speak your opinion

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I’m not sure how I feel about the Wyatt stuff. Like What was the gimmick before the supernatural stuff? Wasn’t they just weird dudes who lived on a creepy lake.

👼
😇

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
i strongly dislike triple h and seth rollins
i think they shouldve left the bray wyatt supernatural stuff alone idc that its "better" this time around
i think too many of the women have similar styles appearance wise at nxt

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Black wrestlers were prominently featured during the quarantine; Lashley, Rich Swann, The New Day, Apollo Crews, Willie Mack, Moose, to name a few.
Fast forward to today and other than Moose, Jade Cargill, and Bianca Belair, no Black wrestlers on any company's main roster (that excludes NXT) have been booked to be the centerpiece of their shows. AEW crowned their first melanated world champion this year, but they still have Swerve playing second fiddle to guys like Ospreay, Moxley, and MJF. He should be the main star of the show, but the white boys still get most of the shine.
Even certified killers like Bobby Lashley and Shane Taylor are mostly used as enhancement talents in 2024.
I'm happy that Black women are getting a spotlight in all three major companies (S/O to the ladies), but I want to see some brehs get elevated, too.