[The Official] What are we playing today?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I figured it would be fun to.make a thread where we post our gaming plans for the day. I think it would be cool to share, and would also help us dedicate time to work on our backlogs. Don't think this thread has been done? I could be wrong.

I'll be working on persona 5 and Horizon Zero Dawn today. Put aside Horizon last week because I wanted to work on a New Game + for Witcher 3 (wanted to start over to get the good ending and to finally play the DLCs).

I might even get around to starting cuphead too. I bought it the other day out of frustration: I had been waiting for the physical to drop before hand, but it looks like that's not happening for quite sometime. I haven't played my Xbox since beating sunset overdrive last month.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Ass creed
thank god im not the only one who calls it that :russ:

IDK what ima play, might hop on Yakuza kiwami or GTA Online... maybe hook the PS2 up and play some RE Outbreak File 2 online :ehh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Idgaf what any of you nikkaz playing unless you tryna squad up in something :manny:

I'm was playing watchdogs earlier, plan on co-op'n with the old lady later, prob Cuphead.
Wizkids ya dig vs Cleveland at 6pm. I plan to hop on metro tonight because I'm almost done with that. Dope game!!!

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Might hop on gw2 and wvw zerg for a while now. I don't feel like using my brain rn just wanna follow the zerg like a lemming and collect loot from smoldering corpses while reflecting on all the time I wasted playing this shytty game when I could have been doing something productive :ahh:

Last edited:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I've only got a PS3 (:flabbynsick:, I know.) but tonight I feel like doing a lil sailing and pillaging in AC Black Flag. I also been trying to get perfect freeflow combos on Batman Arkham City and Origins. I been watching the gameplay videos for Arkham Knight and I need that game. And AC Origins. And Unity. And Syndicate. :snoop: that backlog of games getting bigger by the day. New God of War :dayumxdayummayne: new wolfenstein :dayumxdayummayne:Spiderman:balladshaq: Red Dead 2 :balladshaq::ineedmo:
smh let me post this before i get too mad at my backlog :mjcry:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I've only got a PS3 (:flabbynsick:, I know.) but tonight I feel like doing a lil sailing and pillaging in AC Black Flag. I also been trying to get perfect freeflow combos on Batman Arkham City and Origins. I been watching the gameplay videos for Arkham Knight and I need that game. And AC Origins. And Unity. And Syndicate. :snoop: that backlog of games getting bigger by the day. New God of War :dayumxdayummayne: new wolfenstein :dayumxdayummayne:Spiderman:balladshaq: Red Dead 2 :balladshaq::ineedmo:
smh let me post this before i get too mad at my backlog :mjcry:
How you gonna play spiderman and God of war with just a ps3? :dwillhuh:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna play spiderman and God of war with just a ps3? :dwillhuh:
I forgot to type that I should really cop a ps4 in order to play the games. I was thinking it but failed to put it to pen. or keyboard, rather. should've copped one on black friday :snoop: