The Official Unsolved Mysteries Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was never into law and criminal cases until I saw this show. The intro was fukking sick and scary at the same when I was a youngin':

shyt gave me the chills. Especially Robert Stack, he sounded like a scary ass dude with that voice of his. The show really got me into criminal cases and a bunch of other conspiracy stuff and other things related to crimes.

This one still has me like :wtf: I honestly don't got no clue about what happened to DB Cooper.

Even though it don't make sense at all really, it was just a trip that both Zodiac and the Unibomber were both in the bay area.
Also, this one was a good one too:

Even though the conspiracy part seems very :duck: it did get me thinking though :ehh:
For this thread, just talk, post, and discuss anything related to the Unsolved Mysterious TV series. Talk about any episodes or cases that you thought were dope and wanna discuss and talk about. Also, you can post and talk about other unsolved mystery cases unrelated to the TV series if you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Baseketball Unsolved Mysteries - YouTube

Don't know how to embed, deal with it.
shyt gets embed automatically

iSrOxTB2OGf5a.gif

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
that theme song still gets me :sadbron:

not too long ago I was in my living room doing homework and I heard the intro on the TV in my bedroom, I was like "hell nah" went in there and changed it :birdman:

AVO

All My Friends Are Dead
Daps
Reppin
The 6(02)
Show always scared me but the stories were so interesting I couldn't help but watch.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I always liked the X-Files intro

it would scare my niece every time it came on

also my dog would have a weird look on its face when it heard the intro

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali

no joke but I would change the channel immediately if I heard that song when I was a youngin' :sadcam: :russ: at the Chupacabra story. I remember reading recently that they had a picture of a chupacabra, it looked really :weirdo: The best one was the Bigfoot story they showed where on the dramatazation version, they had Bigfoot throwing rocks and falling down mountains and chasing after dudes :russ:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I remember watching this which had me like :what: :why: :ehh: :dwillhuh:

Last edited by a moderator: