The OFFICIAL UNIFORM of the FLABBY N SICK DUDES

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sorry Mowg but you come to my cookout in that hot shyt and you getting laughed at :lolbron: the kids might take the super soaker to you :mjlol:

:deadmanny:

I'm there...and I'm dressing for comfort last week I went to a outdoor function and I wore a adidas t-shirt matching top tens and black cargo shorts cause it was some street shyt and I had to be prepared for ANYTHING :yeshrug:. this week I'm going to another and it's a older person affair so I'm going to wear a linen shirts polo shorts and polo boat shoes :manny:
Dress clothes actually arent very hot. But i lnow brazillian jiujitsu where we wear hot ass gis with the heat on so my body temperatire has a higher threshold.

I'm not one of the little kids anymore so I'll be left alone in my hot ass clothes.

But if it's That kinda cookout then beige cargo pants, L size white polo, wife beater underneath and Jordan's:manny:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
full
This breh look like the type of cat to put his sidebytches in his phone under names like 'Corporate' and 'HR' and stay talking to 'em at Home with his headset on, thinking he slick and fooling his wife/main.
:dead:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
40 something flabby and sick dressed up is a chopper suit or linen suit and dressed down is a jersey and some baggy jeans.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
But to be honest, what is a chubby 50 year old man supposed to wear?
This question would be a great thread topic.

I'm thinking long sleeve polo.

Some fitted Levis w/ premium Asics.

Or a comfortable banana republic dress shirt, a billion fukking cardigans and loafers.

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
I call this the old head code these are all included in the dress code and behaviors
Dress code includes
Dockers
Oversized linens
Straw hats
A iPhone that they claim they don't know how to use
Bluetooth headset
A handy pack of cards because a game of spades could pop off at any moment in time for a Oldhead
Pack of cigarettes preferably Newport 100 so they can smoke them shyts with the long ass ashes at the end that they never blow off :mjlol:
All old heads come equipped with 35 cent winter fresh gum because their breath smell like chitlins and grandma booty

Behavior
Old heads have a perfected craft of only knowing up to 3 dance moves they use religiously they will claim they are drinkers but be holding on to the same cup with the same amount of liquor and be drunker than everybody at the cookout
Old heads got the 2 step perfected to a science
Old heads will quickly dismiss new music as being mumble jumble and then will proceed to play some Charlie Wilson and earth wind and fire
Lmaooo yo I got so much more