The OFFICIAL UNIFORM of the FLABBY N SICK DUDES

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Ving Rhames is the Fabolous of ol head trendsetters.... :mjlol:

190730087-Ving-Rhames-May-12-1959-Actor-best-known-for-his-work-in-Bringing-Out-the-Dead-Pulp-Fiction-Baby-Boy-Dawn-of-the-Dead-Con-Air-and-the-Mission-Impossible-film-series_.jpg

d0c7f9a67ff64954693e0f9b5496940c.jpg

stacysportsal76208bg.jpg

"You seen what that ngga Ving had on in the EBONY?"....:whew:

- :flabbynsick:
:russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
In the Summertime at cookouts and shyt???

NO
:scust:
I pop up at the cookout with black dress pants, a tucked in button down with the top collar unbuttoned, polished dress shoes and a watch.

If I know I'll be sweating. Short untucked dress shirt, sleeves rolled up to elbow with jeans and doc martens.:manny:

Keep a t shirt in the car in case somebody wanna say Brazilian jujitsu is wack.

But I never gave a shyt what people thought so I don't feel fashion police pressure. They there to see me looking healthy successful and handsome :blessed:

What are you wearing in your late 30s 40s?

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I pop up at the cookout with black dress pants, a tucked in button down with the top collar unbuttoned, polished dress shoes and a watch.

If I know I'll be sweating. Short untucked dress shirt, sleeves rolled up to elbow with jeans and doc martens.:manny:
Sorry Mowg but you come to my cookout in that hot shyt and you getting laughed at :lolbron: the kids might take the super soaker to you :mjlol:
Keep a t shirt in the car in case somebody wanna say Brazilian jujitsu is wack.
:deadmanny:
What are you wearing in your late 30s 40s?
I'm there...and I'm dressing for comfort last week I went to a outdoor function and I wore a adidas t-shirt matching top tens and black cargo shorts cause it was some street shyt and I had to be prepared for ANYTHING :yeshrug:. this week I'm going to another and it's a older person affair so I'm going to wear a linen shirts polo shorts and polo boat shoes :manny: