Daps
Reppin
F

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yeah this is true lol. We are transitioning to the new old dudes. The guys that came up strickly on hiphop. We are about to get a new version of the linen suit with a straw hat and Jesus sandals. I just don't know what that outfit is though.
d3708339cf2707facdb541653dd27533.jpg

memphis-bleek-225-41012.jpg

BYCCWldIAAAHflL.jpg

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
I call this the old head code these are all included in the dress code and behaviors
Dress code includes
Dockers
Oversized linens
Straw hats
A iPhone that they claim they don't know how to use
Bluetooth headset
A handy pack of cards because a game of spades could pop off at any moment in time for a Oldhead
Pack of cigarettes preferably Newport 100 so they can smoke them shyts with the long ass ashes at the end that they never blow off :mjlol:
All old heads come equipped with 35 cent winter fresh gum because their breath smell like chitlins and grandma booty

Behavior
Old heads have a perfected craft of only knowing up to 3 dance moves they use religiously they will claim they are drinkers but be holding on to the same cup with the same amount of liquor and be drunker than everybody at the cookout
Old heads got the 2 step perfected to a science
Old heads will quickly dismiss new music as being mumble jumble and then will proceed to play some Charlie Wilson and earth wind and fire
Lmaooo yo I got so much more

:lolbron: