The Official Track & Field Thread - RIP Rebecca Cheptegei

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Why are y’all so adamant that she stops competing in the event she clearly cares about? Especially for the 2 and 4 which ain’t really glory events themselves

I'm definitely standing on saying she needs to compete in the open 400. It's arguably the hardest T&F event depending on who you speak to.

Allyson Felix made a household name for herself because she was good at so many events.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm definitely standing on saying she needs to compete in the open 400. It's arguably the hardest T&F event depending on who you speak to.

Allyson Felix made a household name for herself because she was good at so many events.
allyson also had a more marketable personality and she wanted to do multiple events. it's just weird to keep telling someone who's great at something to move off it. sydney is doing her, only so long to be great at hurdles, she's got time to switch to the 400

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I thought Kenny would get Noah for a minute. All 3 qualifiers can medal at the Olympics.

Coleman 4th again. He'll never make the Olympics as an individual. He'll be first string at the 4x1 at the Olympics again.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Great run from Kenny. Thought he almost had Noah there
Noah such a beast on 2nd half of races tho.. Kenny put the pressure in beginning but look at race again and see how calm Noah face look, he didnt panic, stuck to the plan because he knows he can close like no one else..

Olympics gonna be a MOVIEEEEE..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Nah, 200m is definitely a glory event.

*I'm not saying that she should run in that event. Just addressing that part of your post
BIG FACTS! Maybe if you let "them people" and marketers determine what is valuable..

Aint nothing like coming off that curve and mashing the gas, straight redline to finish line or pop a hamstring, WHO GOT IT IN EMMMM..

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I made the thread for the Olympics