Daps
GQphuScXcAAMadi

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't know if this was posted in here but I thought this was interesting

Dope. We need to work more to make track a bigger sport. Way fewer people are built to play basketball or football, lots of girls aren’t tall enough to go far in volleyball, soccer costs a lot of $$ to pursue…but a whole bunch of body types can find a t&f event for them. And pretty much every track athlete I know has stayed in shape their whole life - their workouts and running are things people can do easily and adapt to each life stage.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Dope. We need to work more to make track a bigger sport. Way fewer people are built to play basketball or football, lots of girls aren’t tall enough to go far in volleyball, soccer costs a lot of $$ to pursue…but a whole bunch of body types can find a t&f event for them. And pretty much every track athlete I know has stayed in shape their whole life - their workouts and running are things people can do easily and adapt to each life stage.
Agreed

Plus track is just entertaining, it's annoying that it's not easy to follow

Bad news tho, this league will not have field events, just track, I like the idea that it's focused on H2H winners and not times as well. Eliminates a lot of the fluff surrounding track conversations