The Official Track & Field Thread - RIP Rebecca Cheptegei

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Italy:what:

Something about them winning doesn't sit right with me

You mean 💉 . Most likely yes Italy elite level at that with America China and Russia. Because of the world being locked down and wanted to get things back to normal. The sporting governing bodies turned a blind eye they weren't testing as hard across all sports.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
You mean 💉 . Most likely yes Italy elite level at that with America China and Russia. Because of the world being locked down and wanted to get things back to normal. The sporting governing bodies turned a blind eye they weren't testing as hard across all sports.
Yea

That one half italian nikka was already caught wasn't he lol

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Rojas could speak English she would be the greatest athlete in the field

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Low key I don't think I've ever even watched a Continental Tour event in all my life.

Missing out on some good action. Many of the big names go do the Kip Keino classic and its early season.

Also you get to see some of the stars of tomorrow like Tebogo. Who won the 100 in the Botswana meet last year.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So I was looking at the medal tables and France got 0... sheesh. Like not even one podium :damn:

One year from the Olympics :wow: Our talent in pool in track & field is grrrrrbage

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Gotta get an open day and grab some immigrants at this stage...
How many more do they need lol!

argentina_v_france_final_-_fifa_world_cup_qatar_2022.jpeg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So I was looking at the medal tables and France got 0... sheesh. Like not even one podium :damn:

One year from the Olympics :wow: Our talent in pool in track & field is grrrrrbage

Need to get on the program brother.

I'm sure France would rather a Frenchman win the Tour de France next year then win any golds in Track and Field. :troll:

At this rate Pauline Ferrand Prevot and Mbrappe going to be the faces of the Olympics for France.