MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sha'Carri is back?

What has Sha'Carri ever won?

The biggest surprise here is Sha'Carri actually ran, since she usually ducks these diamond league meets to save face. I guess the thots don't care about her as much so her sponsorship money drying up.

Hit me up at the world championships

or olympics

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Sha'Carri is back?

The biggest surprise here is Sha'Carri actually ran, since she usually ducks these diamond league meets to save face. I guess the thots don't care about her as much so her sponsorship money drying up.

You better hope she don’t win that you’re going to hate me just as much as you hate her

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Because she whooped ass already and dominated she basically has a bye until the finals.

Recovering from injury and she had a bye like bro said.
I think she did run the 200 recently tho though
No one opens their season this late and she was scheduled meets early this year and pulled out.

Now she back running but only in small meets. Either she was more injured than she let on or she beat that case as was rumored.

Sha'Carri is back?

Now you just talking shyt because ShaCarri never ducks. This is only her third season. Last year and in 2021 she ran the diamond league final

Suzie

Pro
Daps
ShaCarri lost today. I’m glad she lost because hopefully that will teach her to work on that start. You cannot start like that and expect to win or medal.

All the races and traveling are probably catching up. But she HAS to work on that start. No excuses, bad race

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
No one opens their season this late and she was scheduled meets early this year and pulled out.

Now she back running but only in small meets. Either she was more injured than she let on or she beat that case as was rumored.

Now you just talking shyt because ShaCarri never ducks. This is only her third season. Last year and in 2021 she ran the diamond league final

Lol when she came last in the 100m she pulled out of every race that season..she also pulled out of races last season. There are only a couple races that have had Elaine, Shelly and Shakleberry together, and that's because Shakleberry has always ducked.

And she lost today, let's see how the rest of the season goes.