The Official Track & Field Thread - RIP Rebecca Cheptegei

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
i guess TT Terry done took Sha'carri's spot in da whyte folks eyes..... They didnt even know her a few years ago, now they're throwing her name around on twitter lol

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Have some respect :gucci:
fukk all them bytches... their fans too....

talked all that shyt pre-race only to get beat by some kids and two cacs.... they need some humble pie. If you see the shyt talking that's happening online, you'll understand.

shyt at least practice on the event.....

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

talked all that shyt pre-race only to get beat by some kids and two cacs.... they need some humble pie. If you see the shyt talking that's happening online, you'll understand.

Stay the fukk off online like I give a shyt about trolls:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:It's a track thread have respect for the sport just sounding wild ignorant:hhh:I'm aware they don't practice for relays because they excel in single competitions. Relays are a large problem for a lot of teams because they don't have consistent relay squads like others.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

not surprising. If you notice none of the jamaican women really associate with Elaine Thompson Herah

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
c7Bsrez.jpg

last day brehs and brehettes :to:

lets go