The Official: The Borgias Season 2 Thread (no spoilers,etc.)

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Ok, Sunday is obviously locked down by HBO's Game of Thrones. I have no problem with that, at all. Can we get some love for The Borgias though? Showtime has surprised me lately w/ the amount of great storylines from shows they've been putting out. (Homeland,etc.) The Borgias time period is fukking ADDICTIVE, The Pope is a perverted womanizer and his sons are trying to compensate their ruthlessness by trying to beat one another in each's duties to Rome. The daughter of the pope is about to be a killer because of what popped off w/ the baby daddy... Man, I can't be the only one who loves this show. Brehs, this show is piff :win:

PsychoLogic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the 1st season alot...Charles VIII shut shyt down...

TheBorgias_108_0454-300x199.jpg

not really feeling the2nd season though

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I think the second season is devoloping. It could be a sophmore jinx but I see the storyline thickening into greatness. Other than Game of Thrones, this is my fav show on tv right now

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:huhldup: shyt just got real. Like I said before... G o T is King on Sunday's, but this shyt right here. This shyt right here my nikka. :win: This episode was great! I don't want to give away any spoilers so, yea, just watch it yo

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The actress that plays the sis is cute. I'm not down with that incest shyt but I can't be mad if her brother takes the p*ssy.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, my man had to watch his sister get piped.