The Official Survivor Thread

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
Best reality show ever you watching this season?
Yeah, breh.. been watching it all. Last episode had me :martin: with the way Ciri went and did too much for no damn reason.. ended up costing Mikayla her spot.

And also, did you notice Ciri and Mikayla always refer to Sarah as Officer Sarah? :scust: smh

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
This season has been going down hill fast since the Malcolm vote off. Cirie fukked up last night. smh. Voting off Andrea was a huge mistake. Just an overall terrible night for her.

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This season has been going down hill fast since the Malcolm vote off. Cirie fukked up last night. smh. Voting off Andrea was a huge mistake. Just an overall terrible night for her.
for real.. she tried to hard trying to proving something for no reason. Stopping Jeff BEFORE the votes were cast on some ''this person is going to thank me cause I'm saving them.'' At least wait till the votes were cast :mindblown: Nobody was voting Mikayla off at that point. and that whole one on one she had with Sarah about she'll ''never ever question her again'' if she's right about the final vote had me :hhh: The Tai convo was unnecessary too :yeshrug: She just put the crosshairs on herself for the next tribal for no reason

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, breh.. been watching it all. Last episode had me :martin: with the way Ciri went and did too much for no damn reason.. ended up costing Mikayla her spot.

And also, did you notice Ciri and Mikayla always refer to Sarah as Officer Sarah? :scust: smh
I think she didn't know what non-transferable meant. lol

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I liked Mikayla, but I hate when people use the "they were afraid to compete with me" excuse once they get voted off

she's played survivor twice and never won individual immunity. why would I be afraid of her?

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I liked Mikayla, but I hate when people use the "they were afraid to compete with me" once they get voted off

she's played survivor twice and never won individual immunity? why would I be afraid of her
Yeah I rolled my eyes to. She was great in Millennials v Gen X but this season she was a non-factor. Cirie was taking her to the end so she could win.

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anyone got any picks for winner this year?
Even with last night's fukk ups I'm going with Cirie.
I honestly think Cirie put herself on the line with what she did on the last show.. my bet would be Tai or Sarah. She's all but got Cirie and Mikayla's support if they're both on the jury. Brad is too much of a :upsetfavre: and that long haired dude made no game changing moves.. the other nerdy girl didn't do much either

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Troyzan. lol Parents just didn't have the balls to name him Tarzan.
Yeah Sarah has a good chance although I think she might have pissed off the jury members too much. Tai is all heart no brains, unless he makes a strong move with his idols I don't see it.
I agree with you about Brad.

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Troyzan. lol Parents just didn't have the balls to name him Tarzan.
Yeah Sarah has a good chance although I think she might have pissed off the jury members too much. Tai is all heart no brains, unless he makes a strong move with his idols I don't see it.
I agree with you about Brad.
:russ::russ::russ: dap + rep. I'd be happy to see Cirie come out with the win though. She deserves it