The Official SSFIV:AE PSN Tournament I (Show Interest Thread)

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
If there is enough interest I will do a PSN tournament. Here's your chance to put your coli cash where your mouths are.

Similar to the 360 one I'm prepping for here are the details,

$500 Coli Cash to Enter.

We need 8-16 people to get this going. This will be a double elimination tournament so you will have to lose two best out of three matches to be disqualified. The tourney will be held on the following week's Saturday that all of the 16 spots are filled and will start at 7 PM eastern time (can't conflict with 360 one I'm doing, if so it'll be done on following week). You will need to stick around and be available for your matches which will all be streamed live and recorded for the Coli's viewing pleasure. I will only enter this tourney if the last spot needs to be filled.

Payout goes as follows,

Pot = $5000 (with 8 players) or $10000 (with 16)

1st: 60%
2nd: 25%
3rd: 15%

Bonus = TBD... You guys are welcomed to put something up as a bonus. :wtb:

If you'd like to enter just post if your in and your psn. A mod will use a randomizer to choose who fills in the bracket spots. You will be added to the list once you wager the $500 coli cash in the paid in full thread.

Beware, do not sign up if you won't be available. If you are unavailable for your matches you will be DQ'd and lose out on your wager. :umad:

I will only wait around a maximum of 20 minutes for you so be sure to stick around. :youngsabo:

Code:
1. King Sun (King-Sun)
2. Kodie (MakavelianKode)
3. FaygoMI (Faygo_mi)
4. Khalil_4Real (Syncere99)
5. Rell Shyt (relldaproblem)
6. GoddamnyamanProf (profasi213)

:manny:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I'm down.

2Guns, I'd be down to donate $ to getting you PS3 games if you're willing to regularly stream. Maybe we can generate interest here.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Khalil said:

I'm pretty sure we can do the same thing in the triple side homie, lol. Probably would be more interesting to see as there's more ps3 fighters on here than over there and less garbage players like Mook to stink up the streams.

If yall prove him wrong by not signing up, I might have to jump ship.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So if I'm reading this right, it's on the 28th? If so, I'm available to be down since Kodie persists, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
So if I'm reading this right, it's on the 28th? If so, I'm available to be down since Kodie persists, lol.

Depending on when the slots are filled it will be done on the following weeks Saturday. Priority will go to whichever fills up first. So for instance if all the slots are filled up first this week for PSN's I'll do it on the 29th and 360's on 10/06. This way everyone will have at least a week in advance notice for scheduling/training.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Depending on when the slots are filled it will be done on the following weeks Saturday. Priority will go to whichever fills up first. So for instance if all the slots are filled up first this week for PSN's I'll do it on the 29th and 360's on 10/06. This way everyone will have at least a week in advance notice for scheduling/training.

Oh ok, cool. At first I thought you were saying this coming Saturday, which I wouldn't have been available for. I can do that following or the one after that tho.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Uppin for late afternoon crew. My PSN is MakavelianKode btw.