The Official Random Life Tips thread

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
keep the place youre stayin at clean at all times in case you have to bring a bytch back there to smash

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If there's something big I want to get done, I tell all my friends I'm going to do it. The fear of looking like an ass helps keep me motivated.

Putting my clothes in my closet with the hangers reversed once a year. As I pull clothes out, I reverse the hanger. Every year I give away any clothes that I never took out.

Try to put yourself in as many socially awkward situations as possible. You will be desensitized to it which makes you more outgoing. :takedat:

Take a shyt at work, nikkas can save toilet paper and get paid to shyt on the companies time :yeshrug:

Never go grocery shopping when you're hungry, end up buyin alot of shyt that you wouldn't have bought otherwise and end up wasting money

On the ends of every box of aluminum foil there are tabs to push in that keep the roll from popping out; same for cling film. first time i was like :wtf:

Place alarm clock across the room, so you have to get up to turn it off. Especially if you know you're going to have trouble getting up in the morning.

Next time you lose your phone charger, don't buy another one. Go to a hotel and say you think you lost it there. It's the #1 most left behind item at hotels, so most places have a big bin filled with every phone charger imaginable. :smugfavre:

put toilet paper in the toilet first so dat boo boo water dont splash a nikka :birdman:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
My real tip...

"All things being equal." Every black person should live by that because all things aren't equal so stop giving theses folks reasons to overlook you.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
always look presentable

do some form of excercise at least 3/4 times a week.

look people in the eye when speaking to them.

be aware of your surroundings.

don't make excuses for yourself, just keep pushing towards your goal

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
be humble
know your talent
bring equity
treat people as they threat you
treat people as they threat you

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
you spill any liquid that will stain on your carpet (red wine, juice, etc), pour some salt on it. Work it into the carpet - just rub it in with your hands. Leave it there for a few hours (for serious stains, up to a day) and vacuum it out. stain gone

Walk on the sides of stairs to avoid/reduce creaks. for when you tryna sneak back in the crib after dat late night creep. :yeshrug:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
When lifting things around females, try to do it with one hand. They will be moist.
When lifting things around females, lift it over your head and slightly grunt. If she puts her hand on her chest and says something about it, she's wet as fukk.
Lift weights in order to lift a female. Lifting a female will establish your dominance and their body is basically yours. Especially if you lift them over your head or with one arm.
When something heavy needs to be moved, first have the female attempt to lift it. When she tries and fails, go and lift the object with little to no effort. Emphasis on the little to no effort. You MUST NOT struggle lifting the object once she has. She will think less of you.
Always try to keep an object with you that has a flat surface of about 12 inches. Whenever you engage a female, hold the object like this:
IS486-025.jpg

It will emphasis your bicep muscles and females become wet at the sight of a bulging bicep.
Eat rice every night and let it sit in your stomach as you sleep. The next day, your testosterone will be boosted from the rice 3X, making you more confident, your muscles larger, your voice deeper, and your stride heavier.

Eat well, friends. :shaq:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Secretaries, tech support and janitors are the true power in office buildings. Make friends, remember birthdays and you can get anything you need or go anywhere you need. :shaq: