The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
From PS Direct? Man, I got there before the majority of the the tweet alerts went up and I got nothing.
yea.. i got there at the alerts. guess i got lucky. i dont get it cause there were times i was there early and times i was already there and got nothing also. i used my laptop and my phone. different queues one on wifi one on data.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
yea online it ain't for me :francis:

gonna head to walmart tmrw and see if I can cop in store

chick I know that works at walmart telling me they don't have any in store like I don't she trying to cop too:stopitslime:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
yea.. i got there at the alerts. guess i got lucky. i dont get it cause there were times i was there early and times i was already there and got nothing also. i used my laptop and my phone. different queues one on wifi one on data.
One of the PS5 stock alerts tweeted it a a good 10 minutes ahead of everyone and I got there the instant he sent it out...shyt really don't make no kinda sense

MITS

All Star
Daps
Ima def keep my eye on it but I aint stressin cuz I picked up a 5 at walmart. I plan on finessin these fools if I get it anyway.

Yeah bruh. FedEx stole my shyt. It said delivered today but nothing was at my door. This shyt got me heated