The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
A number of retail employees don’t really follow the online only orders because 1. They aren’t paid enough to care and 2. There really isn’t a consequence if they sell something in the store. It’s past the street date and they have it in stock, so they are going to sell it.
That’s false as hell. When you order for online sale from a store, they go get it and lock it in a cage with your name on it. Electronically, they remove that paid for purchase off the inventory the second you buy it. The employees have no say in that.

The only way you get fukked is if someone was in the store holding it in their hand at the exact time you made the order, so the employee couldn’t get it.

You’re talking to someone who worked inventory at Best Buy, Walmart and target in my life. Hell and Costco. Lol. Employees can’t do shyt but steal them

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s false as hell. When you order for online sale from a store, they go get it and lock it in a cage with your name on it. Electronically, they remove that paid for purchase off the inventory the second you buy it. The employees have no say in that.

The only way you get fukked is if someone was in the store holding it in their hand at the exact time you made the order, so the employee couldn’t get it.

You’re talking to someone who worked inventory at Best Buy, Walmart and target in my life. Hell and Costco. Lol. Employees can’t do shyt but steal them

Ok? This doesn’t really have much to do with what I said. The post I was responding to was bewildered as to why a person got several PS5s without ordering online (walking in the store and purchasing them). I said people in retail stores are going to sell consoles they have in stock and that there isn’t a consequence for selling something you have in stock just because they said it’s online orders only.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Commit seppuku.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I ain’t forget about your bytch ass my PS5 just arrived I’m about to roll up and get set up then I’m coming to see you and all them nikkas that dapped your post!!!!

he_is_I

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh/Cincinnati
Keep an eye on that package. My kohl’s order was supposed to be delivered yesterday but it said “delivery exemption”. Their service line said it never made the truck and should come today.

I don’t trust these FedEx brahs. Bunch of horror stories online about them stealing consoles from Sony direct.
Ima def keep my eye on it but I aint stressin cuz I picked up a 5 at walmart. I plan on finessin these fools if I get it anyway.