The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for those who played Miles Morales, are there any Mary Jane like moments in there [:camby:] and are there any science like puzzles in there [I enjoyed those]

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
for those who played Miles Morales, are there any Mary Jane like moments in there [:camby:] and are there any science like puzzles in there [I enjoyed those]
No. Not really. There are some sound sample puzzles that I enjoyed but they weren’t as in-depth as the puzzles in the OG.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

as much as I disliked most of the side missions this time around there was nothing THAT horrible...I would’ve been pissed if they made missions for ganke :mjlol:

I actually liked the science puzzles too but there weren’t really any...maybe one toward the end during a flashback but I won’t say much more...they kept a lot of the same busy work side missions tho smh

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was going to do a bundle until I got the Xbox...Now I refuse to get a bundle and I already ordered all of the extra stuff for my PS5 except the headset.