The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are they holding them for people who have ordered online and are picking PS5's up this week?

No. I tried on their local website to order online however PS5 not on the list but the Brickseek said it's in the stock in local Walmart where near my home like 16 minutes to get there. I called them first but nobody answers. I realized I waste my time and gave up.

I guess I will get PS5 next year. I almost got PS5 twice but took L. Amazon and Sam's Club, I almost got it. Ps4 is still amazing so why am I tripping?.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
It's been less than a week but the PS5 is hands down the best console I ever owned in my life :whew:

The menus are seamless and incredibly well streamlined, it's literally simple enough that a child can navigate it, and quickly at that. I jumped from PS3 to PS5 so the UI updates and the speed of everything stood out immediately.

Speaking of improvements, the headphone jack on the controller... :ohlawd: I literally can play this shyt any night I feel like playing in my apartment building and not have to think about noise levels ever again.

I got this shyt hooked up to an LG CX... :whoo: gaming on a desktop screen don't got shyt on this. The HDR capabilities of this screen really shine while gaming, if you're not hooking this console up to a worthy TV/monitor you're making a mistake period. Thus far I've played Astro's Playground, Ratchet & Clank and Hollow Knight. Hollow Knight is fukking beautiful, and even as a last-gen title, R&C had me really feeling like I was playing a Pixar movie :blessed: OLEDs are worth the money 100%

I got a strong PC (RTX 2080, i9 9900k) with a huge backlog of games that I seldom ever play... the experience of firing up games on it and the (admittedly aging) monitor I have, vs. the PS5 on the CX, is night and day. My PC will still get burn for FPS games like Cyberpunk but for literally everything else, the 5 is where its at. Sony delivered :wow:

Daps
Target is about to drop something.

The myStore app had been showing 0 for the longest time in my area. Now I'm seeing quite a few digital consoles in stock but no disc versions.

Feel like they've been quiet. Someone might get lucky if they hop on Tgt website.