The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
called up walmart & no one answered in their tech dept :gucci:

tf kinda operation they running :mjtf:

one of the primary rules of selling is to get people in the store...They want you to come in rather they have the systems or not. Posting pictures of people doing in store pick ups increases the amount of people entering the store even more so. So it benefits them (The Store and Corporate) to have you just come in and be disappointed maybe you will purchase some other items. But if you just check the website and they are out of stock you are on to the next site and not spending anything at all.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why Brickseek said my local Wal-Mart PS5 in stock but on their website, does not have PS5 :beli:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
My xbox updated to xbox pickup at 9. Just left bestbuy with both my ps5 and xbox in hand. Curbside pickup only took 25 minute wait. Two dudes in a tinted sedan was eyeing me and this other dude who had 3 ps5's and an xbox being brought out at the same time. Bestbuy doesnt cover it or put it in a bag at all. I left and they didnt follow me. Hopefully they didnt follow other breh who hadnt left yet.

I thought bestbuy was gonna hoe me like Kohls.:wow:
getting it is one thing hoping it works is another fear in itself

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
If ur willing to take the risk :shaq:

In all honesty tho ive been using rest mode since i got this thing on launch day, probably only turned it off completely one time.

I have a disc console but im all digital with my games, no Miles Morales.:dame:

I have not connected any external drives and i havent used the disc drive for anything not even movies.

Im not using any discs or connecting any external drive to this thing until Sony enables that ssd expansion port. I think the PS5's internal memory currently has issues communicating with external memory/drives.

All digital seems to be the safest way to go if u wanna use all the features as intended
:hubie:
i got a toshiba 1tb external hookes up to mine no issues...funny thing is my ps4 hated that thing always had to repair it or some stupid ass error

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The fukkin walmart up the street had 600 consoles yesterday.

i would've copped 4 off rip

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif