The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
honestly I don't think it matters. I'm sure they have a ton of people asking them so I'm sure the people all over the store know about the PS5 and XBOXs.
Struck out on both places. The 2nd guy said they've only been getting them for people that ordered them online. They're not even notified that they're coming. I just gotta hope I can find one online

he_is_I

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh/Cincinnati
The managers arent really allowed to tell you. The guy in line wit me spoke to a cpl managers who were givin him bs but there was one that hinted to come in. I would just take my chances n check the stores that say 6+ in person.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Struck out on both places. The 2nd guy said they've only been getting them for people that ordered them online. They're not even notified that they're coming. I just gotta hope I can find one online

honestly next week (unless you are in cali) when everyone is back at work during the work and school during the day I bet people will be able to come up on some systems.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I talked to at work said he got 4 of these joints.:gucci:

I asked him if he was selling them he said one was for him and one was for his brother. But he didn't say anything about the other 2. IDK maybe dude cappin but I'm gonna ask him again if he's willing to sell one.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
My xbox updated to xbox pickup at 9. Just left bestbuy with both my ps5 and xbox in hand. Curbside pickup only took 25 minute wait. Two dudes in a tinted sedan was eyeing me and this other dude who had 3 ps5's and an xbox being brought out at the same time. Bestbuy doesnt cover it or put it in a bag at all. I left and they didnt follow me. Hopefully they didnt follow other breh who hadnt left yet.

I thought bestbuy was gonna hoe me like Kohls.:wow:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka I talked to at work said he got 4 of these joints.:gucci:

I asked him if he was selling them he said one was for him and one was for his brother. But he didn't say anything about the other 2. IDK maybe dude cappin but I'm gonna ask him again if he's willing to sell one.

he wants you to check his chin...hes the reason you weren't able to cop one :russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My xbox updated to xbox pickup at 9. Just left bestbuy with both my ps5 and xbox in hand. Curbside pickup only took 25 minute wait. Two dudes in a tinted sedan was eyeing me and this other dude who had 3 ps5's and an xbox being brought out at the same time. Bestbuy doesnt cover it or put it in a bag at all. I left and they didnt follow me. Hopefully they didnt follow other breh who hadnt left yet.

I thought bestbuy was gonna hoe me like Kohls.:wow:

i got hoed by dell and kohls so I wont talk shyt :russ: