The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

he_is_I

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh/Cincinnati
Finally got it :blessed:. Someone in here said somethin about walmart sellin leftovers so I went to brickseek like :jbhmm:. One store 15 miles away had it in stock. Me and a cpl brehs waitin til 7 and when they open the lady says yinz better hurry up. Me and these dudes is runnin down the aisles like lil kids on some movie shyt and some dude yelled stop runnin we got plenty. All of us were :gladbron:no lie haha outta breath n shyt. They had 20 somethin in stock so everybody that came got it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did it say limited stock or 6+?

I don't trust that because I just tried that yesterday and they didn't have any in stock....But it is a reason to get you into the store...Yet I'm seeing people walk in walmart and just pick them up. But nope not Target who shows stock.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ps5 is ready for pickup. My xbox is not though. Drive is kinda far, not sure if i shoud wait until tomorrow to see if xbox gets updated to ready for pickup or just go get the ps5.

I have to drive 60 minutes so I'm just going to combine the trip and go on Wednesday

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I don't trust that because I just tried that yesterday and they didn't have any in stock....But it is a reason to get you into the store...Yet I'm seeing people walk in walmart and just pick them up. But nope not Target who shows stock.
I got 2 kinda near me that imma check. I should've went earlier in the morning

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Yea.. The limited stock stores have like 1. Dont believe what they say the guy I was in line wit said he spoke to the managers and they were bein hush hush but one manager was cool and was givin him a hint.

should i go to this walmart or don't bother

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ps5 is ready for pickup. My xbox is not though. Drive is kinda far, not sure if i shoud wait until tomorrow to see if xbox gets updated to ready for pickup or just go get the ps5.

these shyts are in too much demand to chance it imo

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Yea.. The limited stock stores have like 1. Dont believe what they say the guy I was in line wit said he spoke to the managers and they were bein hush hush but one manager was cool and was givin him a hint.
I went to 1 that was limited, she said no and that you can only get one online. Should I ask a manager next time?

Daps
Got shipping info from Sam's :blessed:. It's been real brehs, good luck to everyone who hasn't ate yet. Glad to finally be able to turn off all these twitter alerts :pachaha:
When did you place Sam’s order? Was it for the bundle from last week?

When I placed my order it showed me delivery around 12/16. Was it the same for you?

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to 1 that was limited, she said no and that you can only get one online. Should I ask a manager next time?

honestly I don't think it matters. I'm sure they have a ton of people asking them so I'm sure the people all over the store know about the PS5 and XBOXs.