The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
rest mode is safe :lupe:
If ur willing to take the risk :shaq:

In all honesty tho ive been using rest mode since i got this thing on launch day, probably only turned it off completely one time.

I have a disc console but im all digital with my games, no Miles Morales.:dame:

I have not connected any external drives and i havent used the disc drive for anything not even movies.

Im not using any discs or connecting any external drive to this thing until Sony enables that ssd expansion port. I think the PS5's internal memory currently has issues communicating with external memory/drives.

All digital seems to be the safest way to go if u wanna use all the features as intended
:hubie:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ps5 just put itself in rest mode:dwillhuh:
Just turned it on and started up 2k. Started a game and it flashes across the screen that PS5 is going into rest mode. Turned it back on and it and seems fine:jbhmm:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been using rest mode while having an external drive connected and have my internet wired while playing Miles Morales. Had no issues for the last couple of weeks. :yeshrug:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Not sure how they're gonna do it but these appear to actually be in the local stores. Id assume its in store pickup from online order or u just go to the store to get them.

I dont think the bots can get these:lupe:
On Twitter people were saying they were walking in getting them. Some had success others didn't

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
They said you can call customer service and request an extension. If you're waiting on the actual system id do that.

I can do without the pulses I might just let em go.
My ps5 is ready for pickup. My xbox is not though. Drive is kinda far, not sure if i shoud wait until tomorrow to see if xbox gets updated to ready for pickup or just go get the ps5.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
My ps5 is ready for pickup. My xbox is not though. Drive is kinda far, not sure if i shoud wait until tomorrow to see if xbox gets updated to ready for pickup or just go get the ps5.

I just got my notice too.

I've never had an issue letting my stuff sit till I was ready to pick up.

There's a couple Walmarts near me that say limited stock. :patrice:

I heard WMs received shipments last night, but not supposed to sell they are holding for Cyber Monday and it will be order online for store pick up.

On twitter you see ppl posting pics so apparently not all WMs are following that rule.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ps5 just put itself in rest mode:dwillhuh:
Just turned it on and started up 2k. Started a game and it flashes across the screen that PS5 is going into rest mode. Turned it back on and it and seems fine:jbhmm:

it has become self aware....:pachaha: