The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This was obvious. Ppl acting like they were just gonna stop sending stuff before the holidays.

every week people are slowly getting a ps5, which means a slightly smaller market for resell.

yes these will be hard to get but ppl are getting them. As evident by this thread

the goal was to produce 11 million by the end of march, figured like 6 or 7 million tops should be made and shipped by the end of this year. their original throughput goal was 15 million.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That’s bad news for resellers

Good, fukk them.

Bots gonna eat.

I been spending the past day arranging meet ups with sellers who have 3+ PS5s. I got a couple to meet me at a location, then I ghost them.

I can understand maybe having an extra one and flipping it, but constantly adding inventory and preventing ppl from getting their own is some BS. They could have bought some options in $NIO or $ZM a month ago and ate big this week.

GreatIdioticHydatidtapeworm-small.gif

Daps
I’m starting to think that’s the new hustle that allows them to make a bit more profit.I can’t believe I missed Sam’s club this was the only reason I downloaded the app.

Makes sense.

Gamestop sells a disc PS5 for $499, they make zero.

If they sell the PS5 headset for $99....they still make zero.

No one is buying used games for brand new consoles and most don't even want GameStop used games for PS4/XB1. Why pay $15 for a used game when that same game might be $20-25 on Amazon brand new..even if it's a year or two old?

GS does the bundles but you'll likely see that the individual components of the bundle are $20 to $40 cheaper than what GS is selling for. Pieces add up to $760 but GS sells for $790 or something.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

They out subtweeting over PS5s.

On another note.

Right before the lady stepped out for work, she tells me to keep an ear out for FedEx. She tells me she got me a little one off gift, and mentioned it was something I'd been trying to buy earlier, but couldn't.

So, I'm thinking she somehow found and copped a Pulse. :gladbron:

I hear a knock at the door, bring the package in, and.......

......it's a pack of foodsafe disposable gloves. She remembered I was looking for some back in April, but couldn't find any at a reasonable price because of the pandemic.

The decent person in me can't be mad at a gift, leg along something she was so excited about. But I know good and damn well I've told her that gifts that aren't electronics or alcohol don't count as gifts.:ufdup: