The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Bestbuy said it would be ready for pickup Friday...
Got the email this morning that it’s ready for pickup today instead :banderas:

welcome to the team. :wow:

200.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

This was obvious. Ppl acting like they were just gonna stop sending stuff before the holidays.

every week people are slowly getting a ps5, which means a slightly smaller market for resell.

yes these will be hard to get but ppl are getting them. As evident by this thread

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
That’s bad news for resellers
Good. I got one already for my son. But I been dating this chick for the last year and a half. was dying over her and jr high and high school caught up with her now we grown. Anyway she got two boys, they father passed away a few months ago I’m trying to bless the young gawds with a ps5. hopefully I don’t have to camp out in this cold ass Jersey weather and can hit one online take back to Cali.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Good. I got one already for my son. But I been dating this chick for the last year and a half. was dying over her and jr high and high school caught up with her now we grown. Anyway she got two boys, they father passed away a few months ago I’m trying to bless the young gawds with a ps5. hopefully I don’t have to camp out in this cold ass Jersey weather and can hit one online take back to Cali.
:cape: Raise @Another Man kids, brehs.

:russ: Nah, I'm fukking with you. That's dope, breh. :salute:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought the Aftermath bundle on release for $60 thinking I came up because it was my first time buying the game.

shyt was like $20 off a month and a half later on disc and now that Kombat Pack 2 is out, they're putting out this Ultimate Edition bullshyt for another $60 :gucci:

All I need is Kombat Pack 2 but I'm not really trying to pay $15 when I honestly just want Mileena :francis:
I held off on Aftermath.

I bought MK like a week after it released then it dropped $10 like 2 weeks later and I got refunded the difference

I did buy Kombat pack 1

so I’m assuming if I buy Aftermath + KP2 for a combined $34 off the PS store that should be a decent price considering all the bull shyt Capcom stuff they tryna pull? :mjgrin:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
So Walmart isn't doing pickup for consoles but will fulfill orders by delivery from store stock? Resellers like
BountifulBriskBoutu-small.gif

Bots gonna eat.

I been spending the past day arranging meet ups with sellers who have 3+ PS5s. I got a couple to meet me at a location, then I ghost them.

I can understand maybe having an extra one and flipping it, but constantly adding inventory and preventing ppl from getting their own is some BS. They could have bought some options in $NIO or $ZM a month ago and ate big this week.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Bots gonna eat.

I been spending the past day arranging meet ups with sellers who have 3+ PS5s. I got a couple to meet me at a location, then I ghost them.

I can understand maybe having an extra one and flipping it, but constantly adding inventory and preventing ppl from getting their own is some BS. They could have bought some options in $NIO or $ZM a month ago and ate big this week.
yeah they're going to have to eat that credit they used to buy these things

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought the Aftermath bundle on release for $60 thinking I came up because it was my first time buying the game.

shyt was like $20 off a month and a half later on disc and now that Kombat Pack 2 is out, they're putting out this Ultimate Edition bullshyt for another $60 :gucci:

All I need is Kombat Pack 2 but I'm not really trying to pay $15 when I honestly just want Mileena :francis:

They're selling customers separately, so if you don't want Ultimate, there's always that.

It's like AT&T figured that since they weren't going to sell the WB Games division, and none of the other studios have anything out right now, they need this to keep cash rolling in.

Bestbuy said it would be ready for pickup Friday...
Got the email this morning that it’s ready for pickup today instead :banderas:

Congrats, breh. That first time bootup finna be magical. :wow:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Gave my PS4 to my lil cousin a year ago so i have no physical disks. About to cop one and test this disk drive. No system issues so far and hoping the drive works fine too.