The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Got a 60 credit from Target but no idea which multiplayer game is poppin on PS5 :francis:

People are complaining about Cold War and Warzone is trash :francis:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think the extra accessories are too bad of investments depending on what you’re getting them for.

I only got the media remote cuz both my son and I hate navigating through movies n shyt with video game controllers :russ:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I don’t think the extra accessories are too bad of investments depending on what you’re getting them for.

I only got the media remote cuz both my son and I hate navigating through movies n shyt with video game controllers :russ:

With HDMI CEC, you should be able to use your tv remote, unless you have that turned off.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught a media remote last night off Target. Luckily my homie’s employee discount and red card were already on my account. Joint sold out seconds after I bought it.

can’t even get the accessories for this with ease smh only thing easily obtainable are the games and the controller

Cold War you gotta pay an extra $10 if you got it on PS4 and wanna play on PS5

cyberpunk will be free. Most games upgrades are free besides 2K and COD I think. I just said F all that and just bought the PS5 versions of 2K and COD. I’ve already double dipped enough with MK11 and all their releases tryna act like Street Fighter

Breh, they lost their mind with this shyt.

I usually buy Mortal Kombat after all the DLC is out, and was getting ready to eat on a deal for Aftermath on Black Friday. These clowns had the nerve to rerelease the game AGAIN with Ultimate six months after Aftermath came out. If they plan on avoiding Street Fighter style burnout, they gotta let this sit for a good long while.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, they lost their mind with this shyt.

I usually buy Mortal Kombat after all the DLC is out, and was getting ready to eat on a deal for Aftermath on Black Friday. These clowns had the nerve to rerelease the game AGAIN with Ultimate six months after Aftermath came out. If they plan on avoiding Street Fighter style burnout, they gotta let this sit for a good long while.
I bought the game when it dropped plus Kombat pack 1, then once I saw aftermath drop and saw it wasn’t labeled as Kombat 2, I said naw I’ll wait til BF to get aftermath. I see the aftermath DLC is $20 on the ps store right now. I’m gonna get it now. Luckily MK11 has a free PS5 upgrade

With HDMI CEC, you should be able to use your tv remote, unless you have that turned off.
I haven’t even hooked the system up yet. I still have it hidden until Thursday morning for when my son wake up on his bday. I also got the remote for aesthetic purposes and partially due to getting 15% off whatever I want at Target :lolbron: which is why I was mad I couldn’t checkout during that first overnight Target wave. Would’ve been $465 after taxes for the disc version :francis: oh well at least I got it

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Keeping it a buck. Even if you buy one more PS5 than you need in order to sell that shyt it's lame as fucck and some broke shyt. There is no need for it. I don't give a fucck who here has done it, it's fukking lame. There are actual ways to make money that aren't so gross.

There was an Ebay posting yesterday for a Series X for "$500 used"

under the description it said "no console, no controllers, just the cardboard box"

It's not listed anymore but here's the link

Microsoft Xbox Series 1TB - BOX | eBay

People are just fukking scumbags :shaq2:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
ikvhujpv9d52cw5scy.gif

Finally got the pulse.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was an Ebay posting yesterday for a Series X for "$500 used"

under the description it said "no console, no controllers, just the cardboard box"

It's not listed anymore but here's the link

Microsoft Xbox Series 1TB - BOX | eBay

People are just fukking scumbags :shaq2:
At least more Ws started comin in this thread and the ppl tryna sell for double the price slowly started exiting the thread

it was gettin bad in here at one point 2 weeks ago. Under every 5 posts of Ls would be a post flexing about having 6 consoles if you wanna pay that fee :dead:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thanks. That’s what I figured. I was mainly asking because I have the 5 in my room and the 4 is in another room. So if I was to get F1 2020, for example, I’d be able to play it on the 5 and another family member would be able to play it on the 4 if they wanted to. I know the saves won’t carry over from one to the other
I do that exact thing all the time in my house.
And you CAN transfer your files over although it’s a bit cumbersome compared to how Xbox handles it. (Xbox saves all games save via the cloud and instantly syncs regardless of device).
On PlayStation you have to upload your save to the cloud yourself and then download it from the cloud onto whatever console you want to continue on.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!