The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy got all y’all ps5s fukking scalpers

Keeping it a buck. Even if you buy one more PS5 than you need in order to sell that shyt it's lame as fucck and some broke shyt. There is no need for it. I don't give a fucck who here has done it, it's fukking lame. There are actual ways to make money that aren't so gross.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
If you can afford to do this, do you really need to scalp consoles? Some of these people are being fragrant a$$holes.

Exactly. There are other things that are more reliable that he could have invested in and got a better return. I'm having a hard time copping 1, but no way I'm gonna pay some reseller. I'll wait as long as it takes.

MITS

All Star
Daps
These guys and anyone who has more than a few they were hoping to sell are going to end up taking major L's because the reseller sites are going to up the vig for the listings and eat all in their profits. They're going to be stuck trying to get these off for retail through direct sales just to recoup some of their investment.

This isn’t close to being true. They are selling left and right locally. eBay can’t randomly increase fees on a single item.

That guy in the picture with 30-50 consoles isn’t the issue. It’s the major resell companies that have 5000+ consoles.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a stupid question but if I buy a ps4 game digitally, I would be able to download it and play on both the 5 and the 4 if I wanted to right?

depends on the game...but it is the case with miles morales and the pathless based on what I’ve downloaded...I think it’s automatic with cold war and the upcoming cyberpunk as well as valhalla...for 2k21 you have to buy the $99.99 joint to get both versions

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is a stupid question but if I buy a ps4 game digitally, I would be able to download it and play on both the 5 and the 4 if I wanted to right?

depends on the game...but it is the case with miles morales and the pathless based on what I’ve downloaded...I think it’s automatic with cold war and the upcoming cyberpunk as well as valhalla...for 2k21 you have to buy the $99.99 joint to get both versions
Yeah...it depends...to be clear...every PS4 game you have will work on ps5 and you should see a performance increase however not every game is getting a free next gen upgrade (ray tracing and whatever) to an ACTUAL ps5 specific version. That’s what you have to check for. Is it getting a “next gen patch” for free or do you have to buy a version of the game that comes with both. Far as I’ve seen “most” games are getting the patch for free, it’s just that not all of them are available right now so essentially you’d be playing a backwards compatible ps4 version on your ps5 until it gets patched

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught a media remote last night off Target. Luckily my homie’s employee discount and red card were already on my account. Joint sold out seconds after I bought it.

can’t even get the accessories for this with ease smh only thing easily obtainable are the games and the controller

Cold War you gotta pay an extra $10 if you got it on PS4 and wanna play on PS5

cyberpunk will be free. Most games upgrades are free besides 2K and COD I think. I just said F all that and just bought the PS5 versions of 2K and COD. I’ve already double dipped enough with MK11 and all their releases tryna act like Street Fighter

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Yeah...it depends...to be clear...every PS4 game you have will work on ps5 and you should see a performance increase however not every game is getting a free next gen upgrade (ray tracing and whatever) to an ACTUAL ps5 specific version. That’s what you have to check for. Is it getting a “next gen patch” for free or do you have to buy a version of the game that comes with both. Far as I’ve seen “most” games are getting the patch for free, it’s just that not all of them are available right now so essentially you’d be playing a backwards compatible ps4 version on your ps5 until it gets patched
Thanks. That’s what I figured. I was mainly asking because I have the 5 in my room and the 4 is in another room. So if I was to get F1 2020, for example, I’d be able to play it on the 5 and another family member would be able to play it on the 4 if they wanted to. I know the saves won’t carry over from one to the other