The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I should of copped one earlier in the hour but I had like 2 of em in the cart and by the time I hit removed I got fuccked. My advice is have all 3 bundles in 3 different tabs but the moment one goes to cart just focus on that one.

thats what I did and I ended up buying 2 but I bet you I dont get any. I still haven't received and email and cant find it in my history but the money is gone.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what I did and I ended up buying 2 but I bet you I dont get any. I still haven't received and email and cant find it in my history but the money is gone.

I would make take a screenshot of that confirmation page. You can still go to it in your browser history.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyways I'm out of this electronics first rat race shyt. Went through it with the 3000 series GPU's and now this. This shyt is gay as fucck. Begging to give a company $1400 and than today $800..because of some bullshyt. I don't even really "need" any of this shyt. I went way too hypebeast this year.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
I been on some no news is good news shyt regarding the order my aunt placed for me with Kohl's then just now I happened to check my phone and she had done texted me at 10am telling me the order was canceled. And my dumbass didn't actually check the text till after gamestop had already sold out. I'm starting to settle in the idea that I ain't gone get this bytch no time soon. :francis:

MITS

All Star
Daps
Looks like they added more bundles

edit- Nvm they said unavailable again