The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Im starting to feel bad about my newegg ps5 bundle that i canceled. Probably could have helped and redirected to one of you brehz.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I really regret not trying best buy. I foolishly thought I had it at Kohl's
shyt was mad easy and professional. They put out stock at intervals. Just wait a few minutes for the add to cart button, choose your store to pick up from, choose email or number to get verification code, enter to finish checkout and basically thats it. It doesnt get took out your cart as you are checking out. I got lucky waking up at 6. I got on the last rounds on ps5. Checked this thread after nowinstock was beeping and they dropped at 5 sumthin. I was over 45 minutes late and still managed to snag one.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is crazy. I kept trying this whole time and it kept telling me try again later. Now it’s unavailable.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
shyt was mad easy and professional. They put out stock at intervals. Just wait a few minutes for the add to cart button, choose your store to pick up from, choose email or number to get verification code, enter to finish checkout and basically thats it. It doesnt get took out your cart as you are checking out.

if they woulda done that shyt at a decent time, one would be on track to me right now :wow:

:mjcry:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Man I clicked out that shyt as soon as it wouldn't let me add to cart I already knew what it was :mjlol:

My bro hit me up and said to give it a try :francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dammit I just fukked up and made a double purchase.

NVM I don't even think it went through I dont see the orders in my history and I didn't receive an email. But they damn sure took the money...Watch them cancel my shyt like Kohls did.

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
shyt was mad easy and professional. They put out stock at intervals. Just wait a few minutes for the add to cart button, choose your store to pick up from, choose email or number to get verification code, enter to finish checkout and basically thats it. It doesnt get took out your cart as you are checking out. I got lucky waking up at 6. I got on the last rounds on ps5. Checked this thread after nowinstock was beeping and they dropped at 5 sumthin. I was over 45 minutes late and still managed to snag one.
That's what's up. Congrats:mjcry: