Queens
First Look at the PlayStation 5 User Experience

EkXzR8yUcAAtSci

1920x-1

1920x-1

EkXzU3zVcAAziDl

:ehh::ehh: No complaints:ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This new feature of being able to record and send vulgar commentary to Sony is going to dead in game chat once and for all

Only in parties. Not in game. And it's user controlled, not hardware.

So basically you can damn near bait some racist cac into joining let's say a Coli Party Chat, record him, and drop the dime to get him banned. :scheme:

Sony: 'We Do Not Record' PS4 Party Chats

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't completely get people that are up in arms over the recording chat thing.

If it's confirmed that Sony doesn't automatically record all chat, and doesn't sell any info from it, it's a non issue for me. Maybe don't say fukk shyt in chat to get yourself reported :yeshrug:.

Or don't jump into random people's chats :ld:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't completely get people that are up in arms over the recording chat thing.

If it's confirmed that Sony doesn't automatically record all chat, and doesn't sell any info from it, it's a non issue for me. Maybe don't say fukk shyt in chat to get yourself reported :yeshrug:.
I thought it was confirmed that it's a feature a user can use to report a chat if someone was getting rowdy.
“Voice chat recording for moderation is a feature that will be available on PS5 when it launches, and will enable users to record their voice chats on PS5 and submit them for moderation review,” Sony said.
PS5 can record voice chat audio for moderation purposes.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was confirmed that it's a feature a user can use to report a chat if someone was getting rowdy.

PS5 can record voice chat audio for moderation purposes.

Cool. I hadn't read up on it other than to roll my eyes at the headline of an article I saw saying Sony was letting people snitch on each other. Really don't see a problem with this at all, then. Bunch of dogs hollering like they hit when someone just raised their hand. :mjlol:

Last edited: