The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Looking at how things played out maybe there won't be a second round of PS5 preorders at places like Amazon and Best Buy.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So if you buy a huge slow external.

Can you copy download the games to the drive and then copy them to the PlayStation harddrive

Im thinking i use a huge external as a repository for captures and my library and then use the ps5 harddrive to actually run the game I'm playing at the moment

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Can you copy download the games to the drive and then copy them to the PlayStation harddrive

Im thinking i use a huge external as a repository for captures and my library and then use the ps5 harddrive to actually run the game I'm playing at the moment

external can only be used for PS4 games, at the moment, not ps5

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

external can only be used for PS4 games, at the moment, not ps5

I think he’s asking if he can copy from the external to the system when he wants to play. @Mowgli if so yea from what they said I believe

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I think he’s asking if he can copy from the external to the system when he wants to play. @Mowgli if so yea from what they said I believe
I hope they’re going to do something like that long term cause you won’t even be able to combine multiple m2 drives to have enough space to store your library once next year rolls around.

I’d cop a 12-16 TB external drive to store my library and call it a day

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they’re going to do something like that long term cause you won’t even be able to combine multiple m2 drives to have enough space to store your library once next year rolls around.

I'm sure that's the solution moving forward for all consoles. The ppl in bumfuk who have no internet can just install to hard drive now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Seagate selling 12 and 14 tb drives today for Prime Day. Just buy an enclosure

I'm gonna get one of those and an official 2tb upgrade drive for the internal.

Store captures and library on the external load games to the internal as needed.

We winnin

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Seagate selling 12 and 14 tb drives today for Prime Day. Just buy an enclosure

I'm gonna get one of those and an official 2tb upgrade drive for the internal.

Store captures and library on the external load games to the internal as needed.

We winnin

I’m gonna hold off on an external drive for now but I rock with WD EasyStore drives since they have WD Reds/White drives in them. I’ll cop one in a month or so when those drives go back on sale.