The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys wouldn't suggest putting it in the center space of the TV stand?.....that's where I put all my systems. Got my one x in there now. Is it because of the air flow?.....I never had any issues with my systems before.

If you got an open back :dame: Especially with the increased airflow in PS5 I wouldn't risk boxing it in. I don't box any systems in, but this one is gonna be putting out a lot of hot air, and you could end up hotboxing it. I'm sure they engineered it with that in mind, but I personally don't risk it :hubie: probably the PC mindset in me :russ:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna pass on that. The 1TB isn't much bigger than what the system comes with and the 2TB cost almost as much as the system. At that point I might as well buy a second PS5.
It's going to be like that for quite a while probably. I don't think it's financially smart to expand storage on either system. Dudes should just juggle games on the internal storage and be honest with themselves about if they're really trying to jump between 50, 60 games every 10 seconds.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm gonna pass on that. The 1TB isn't much bigger than what the system comes with and the 2TB cost almost as much as the system. At that point I might as well buy a second PS5.
So when you add a ssd card you have to remove the one that’s already there?

I thought you were able to just add another card.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bugsnax looks good, they should have released it in December though. The launch line up is way too crowded