The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The nvme expansion is a big deal. I’ll throw a 4TB nvme drive once the drive models are out.
Patiently waiting for the replacement plates.

The design for the fan is questionable with laying it down, since it comes from both sides.
U forgot to mention how ugly it is when u lay it down:scust::scust::scust::scust:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U forgot to mention how ugly it is when u lay it down:scust::scust::scust::scust:

ya man...I don’t care about the “ugliness” of it but it looks “taller” sideways than I measured based on the specs they provided a while back...so there won’t be that much space left above it on the TV stand shelf I was gonna put it in...it will accommodate it but it’s gonna be a closer fit than I’m comfortable with

MMA

Superstar
Daps
That's going to cost you more than the console itself :picard:. Is it really worth all that?
XBX 5TB out of 12TB is used
PS4P under 4TB out of 8TB is used.
Mixed with external (hdd) and internal (ssd). This generation of console gaming is only worth it with the same performance drive xbox/sony use.
At Xbox with game pass 1-2TB is nothing and then they are expecting us to pay 230 for 1TB.
750 for 4TB isn’t bad, I would recommend go for 2TB, your current PS4 library size should give anyone a hint on what to pick.

Throw it into your rig down the line.

4TB pricing is wild. I'll be looking for a decent price on a 1TB or 2TB drive.
You can get 2TB for almost the price of the Xbox option for 1TB if it’ll support nvme 3.0 as well.

What is this?

https://www.howtogeek.com/404627/what-are-nvme-drives-and-should-you-buy-one/

Don’t follow the buyers guide until Sony and reviewers release what you can pick up.

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Some of these dudes could stand to learn how to do some work with their hands without a controller :mjlol:

:russ: real shyt.

My set up hopefully it fits

You trying to put it in that open space at the bottom? :patrice: It should almost definitely fit based on the eye test but I wouldn’t trust sitting it in its side when it’s drawing air from both sides.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:russ: real shyt.

You trying to put it in that open space at the bottom? :patrice: It should almost definitely fit based on the eye test but I wouldn’t trust sitting it in its side when it’s drawing air from both sides.

Yeah where the ps4 is

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
my setup is similar but my stand is a little longer. Plan on standing it up on the right side of the tv. I have the switch on the left side. PS4 and xfinity box at the bottom.

my switch is actually in the drawer

IKEA is so smooth if you open my drawer my switch is there plus my charging ports

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We haven't actually had hands on with the PS5 yet, but just talking to developers... I think people will be surpresed in a good way. [I have been] hearing some good things about that PS5. It's not that triple but it's close
:mjlol:

latest

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
if any of you breh's need a ps5 ill probably be selling mine for bout $1700-$2000 idk yet (no bullshyt tho)

Last edited: