The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea when to expect it, but I'm expecting a day sometime this month like that Xbox exposal. I'll give em a couple wks before I start getting antsy :russ:
Japanese youtubers should be having hands on with the PS5 October 4th so by Sunday we should be seeing some new info. I feel it's weird though because Japan isn't typically that big on consoles and plus the language/cultural barrier makes impressions kind of weird for US.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Japanese youtubers should be having hands on with the PS5 October 4th so by Sunday we should be seeing some new info. I feel it's weird though because Japan isn't typically that big on consoles and plus the language/cultural barrier makes impressions kind of weird for US.

Yea I knew about that, I meant the kind of impressions and shyt you wouldn’t have to translate for us :lolbron:

Daps

So I can't play the next gen versions w/out having the disc in if I upgrade with the disc? :snoop:
I'm trying to go digital as much as I can this gen
I was going to sell my discs after upgrading too
They know that's exactly what people are going to try to do and that's why they have this bullshyt

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I have a 13yr old son. He wants a PS5 for Christmas. Is there ANY chance these will be readily available by then or am I looking at paying resale and how much?

Daps
I have a 13yr old son. He wants a PS5 for Christmas. Is there ANY chance these will be readily available by then or am I looking at paying resale and how much?
resale will probably range anywhere from 800-3000+ depending on the seller
It seems like the PS5 will be the hottest commodity this Fall
Keep on the lookout for preorders and launch day units
Once this year's stock is cleaned Sony probably won't have anything until March 2021 and by then, it WILL sell out instantly once it becomes available
A poster on here suggested I follow this guy for the latest preorder news
https://twitter.com/Wario64?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Also put preorder alerts/notifications on your phone

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
will wait for reviews for this one ^^^^

it looks cool but i feel may be really short or really reptitive if its longer;