The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony brehs, lets talk about this PS4 saved game data not transferable to PS5 fiasco that could be limited to certain games or quite a few depending on the developer....

Only title confirmed so far, Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Rumors were also saying the same thing for Miles Morales but the community director nipped that in the bud:

So it appears some developers opted out of this, its not on Sony but they're going to feel the brunt of it.

MV5BY2Q3YTU4OTgtZTc0My00YmY1LWJmOTQtMmMwNGE2ZjBmNmIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwMzUyOTc@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
You can pay it off by applying gift cards to it. Whatever amount you like. Ill probably pay 100 per paycheck.

I did that for Xbox One X and it kicked me to the back of the line. Ended up getting my shyt from them late. Walked into Best Buy and got one on release day and returned the Amazon one after it came.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man im not touching anything on my Amazom preorder:hubie:

I don’t even call nikkas to verify shyt

I remember when ppl were trying to get the 500M ed. PS4s...and cats had the order go thru but they still weren’t 100% sure...so they called gamestop to verify and the person on the line would be like everything was ok...a half hour later the orders got dropped...this happened multiple times to the point where I said lemme just be content that I got a confirmation email and just wait and see...fortunately it worked out...I have no idea tho why those who called in ended up getting their orders canceled lmao

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Destruction AllStars is sent to die status. I expect it to be one of the first bargain bin PS5 games:francis:

Not interested in the slightest :mjlol: driving/racing doesn't do much for me at all anymore unless I can get out and rob a bank or some shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Destruction AllStars is sent to die status. I expect it to be one of the first bargain bin PS5 games:francis:

Its coming out along with spider-man, demon souls, assassins creed, yakuza, cyberpunk 2077.....this is why it doesn’t make sense for people to want 1st party game releases as launch titles.