The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't think the headset would be sold out. Just set some alerts for it. Might grab the camera too for the eventual PSVR2 and streaming.

That's why I hopped on both of those as soon as I had a console secured. I remember stock getting hectic at times on the PS4 versions, and I didn't even want those. Snuck out the backdoor with the accessories while everybody was worried about the console.

MZ1XYab.png

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't need it honestly. Digital foundry said this about the game:

"1.The game was running in native 1440P, but Bluepoint's AA and motion blur makes everything so crispy that is hard to point this out even through pixel counting."

Native 4K is not necessary for a game to look like or better than actual native 4K.

Death-Stranding-PC-DLSS-off.jpg

Death-Stranding-PC-DLSS-performance.jpg

One of these is Native 4K and the other one isn't. Spot the difference. :mjgrin:
i was trollin breh

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Am i the only one that be checking my pre-order on Amazon every day? :lupe:
aint trying to wake up one day and see it being cancelled.

Edit: i just realized you can also pay for it on amazon ahead of time.

Last edited:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Am i the only one that be checking my pre-order on Amazon every day? :lupe:
aint trying to wake up one day and see it being cancelled.

Edit: i just realized you can also pay for it on amazon ahead of time.

All my shyt payed off on Best Buy and I still be checking...I just don’t want them to give my shyt away on launch night because I gotta work then.

If I go in that bytch to pick my shyt up the next day and they gave it away, imma knock all they shyt over.
:scust:

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
All my shyt payed off on Best Buy and I still be checking...I just don’t want them to give my shyt away on launch night because I gotta work then.

If I go in that bytch to pick my shyt up the next day and they gave it away, imma knock all they shyt over.
:scust:

:mjlol::russ: shyt made my morning , cause I know a few nikkas are gonna have to do that

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Doesn't need it honestly. Digital foundry said this about the game:

"1.The game was running in native 1440P, but Bluepoint's AA and motion blur makes everything so crispy that is hard to point this out even through pixel counting."

Native 4K is not necessary for a game to look like or better than actual native 4K.

Death-Stranding-PC-DLSS-off.jpg

Death-Stranding-PC-DLSS-performance.jpg

One of these is Native 4K and the other one isn't. Spot the difference. :mjgrin:

both are 4k screenshots tho :patrice:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Sony brehs, lets talk about this PS4 saved game data not transferable to PS5 fiasco that could be limited to certain games or quite a few depending on the developer....

Only title confirmed so far, Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Rumors were also saying the same thing for Miles Morales but the community director nipped that in the bud:

So it appears some developers opted out of this, its not on Sony but they're going to feel the brunt of it.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sony brehs, lets talk about this PS4 saved game data not transferable to PS5 fiasco that could be limited to certain games or quite a few depending on the developer....

Rumors were also saying the same thing for Miles Morales but the community director nipped that in the bud:

So it appears some developers opted out of this, its not on Sony but they're going to feel the brunt of it.

I was wondering how this would affect PS+ collection. I have save data from those ps4 versions of those games. Can i turn on my ps5 download and resume my Infamous Second Son save?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I was wondering how this would affect PS+ collection. I have save data from those ps4 versions of those games. Can i turn on my ps5 download and resume my Infamous Second Son save?
I don't think there is any info out there confirming or denying how wide spread this is. It seems to only effect games that offer a free PS4 to PS5 upgrade. So far, library and PS+ titles aren't mentioned.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was a little concerned about this...I only need it to work for TLOU2 tho