The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
That's the 60fps mode. It's rumoured that there will be a 30fps mode with more graphical effects. I'm not sure if that will be native 4K or not.

I'm not fussed either way. I watched the trailer on my 4K TV and I was perfectly happy with the graphics, even with the Youtube compression. It'll look even better when playing the game:mjlit:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where's native 4k60 :damn:
Doesn't need it honestly. Digital foundry said this about the game:

"1.The game was running in native 1440P, but Bluepoint's AA and motion blur makes everything so crispy that is hard to point this out even through pixel counting."

Native 4K is not necessary for a game to look like or better than actual native 4K.

Death-Stranding-PC-DLSS-off.jpg

Death-Stranding-PC-DLSS-performance.jpg

One of these is Native 4K and the other one isn't. Spot the difference. :mjgrin:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Didn't think the headset would be sold out. Just set some alerts for it. Might grab the camera too for the eventual PSVR2 and streaming.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the 60fps mode. It's rumoured that there will be a 30fps mode with more graphical effects. I'm not sure if that will be native 4K or not.

I'm not fussed either way. I watched the trailer on my 4K TV and I was perfectly happy with the graphics, even with the Youtube compression. It'll look even better when playing the game:mjlit:

Yea I'm good with just having the performance option. I want all the frames they wanna put out every time, as long as it looks good :blessed: hopefully that's at least the first party strategy moving forward

• Dap
Reactions: GZR