The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Where’s that from, colorware? :patrice:

Moddedzone.com but all these places using the same parts you can buy and assemble yourself at extremerate.com.

Someone else doing it for you is gonna cost an extra $100-$200 depending on all your options and extras but if you're willing to do it yourself, you can do all that shyt for like an extra $15-$50 with more flexibility with your overall configuration. Moddedzone has a good online builder and customer support so not a bad pick but there's others out there

I still have my first one all stock but I may mess around and get parts to customize that one for a project one day

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Moddedzone.com but all these places using the same parts you can buy and assemble yourself at extremerate.com.

Someone else doing it for you is gonna cost an extra $100-$200 depending on all your options and extras but if you're willing to do it yourself, you can do all that shyt for like an extra $15-$50 with more flexibility with your overall configuration. Moddedzone has a good online builder and customer support so not a bad pick but there's others out there

I still have my first one all stock but I may mess around and get parts to customize that one for a project one day

this is one area sony lacks in, i really wish they had a design lab for controllers :francis:

But i might just pay the difference and get a black custom edge, cause the white grips are bad quality

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
this is one area sony lacks in, i really wish they had a design lab for controllers :francis:

But i might just pay the different and get a black custom edge, cause the white grips are bad quality

There are also paddle and rubber grip kits you can get for the stock Dualsense as well, so that's another way you can be a little more cost effective or just less risky taking apart a controller for the first time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There are also paddle and rubber grip kits you can get for the stock Dualsense as well, so that's another way you can be a little more cost effective or just less risky taking apart a controller for the first time

Part of the reason i like the edge is the weight difference. The regular dualsense just feels flimsy after awhile, and on top of that i gotta worry about drift

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Does anyone know of any discounts for PlayStation plus subscription?
Wish I'd have bought more of those 49.99 joints and kept them shyts forever... Just think if you bought 10, you'd have enough for the entire life of the PS and any increases they do between now and 6..

I won't make this same mistake when the 6 comes out.. 8 year cycle? I'll be getting my 10 year subscription up front for $500.. And when they raise it to $100, I won't even care

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wish I'd have bought more of those 49.99 joints and kept them shyts forever... Just think if you bought 10, you'd have enough for the entire life of the PS and any increases they do between now and 6..

I won't make this same mistake when the 6 comes out.. 8 year cycle? I'll be getting my 10 year subscription up front for $500.. And when they raise it to $100, I won't even care

I bought them when they were 25 dollars a year. Wish i bought 4 more

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I bought them when they were 25 dollars a year. Wish i bought 4 more
Just looked it up.. I guess PSN got hip to that game and don't do discounts no more.. Most you can do is buy one for a different country, but then do the flip flopping with accounts.. But even then, you saving like $10

Sony simply kept these in house now and they only discount once or twice a year... Usually around a holiday or launch

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just looked it up.. I guess PSN got hip to that game and don't do discounts no more.. Most you can do is buy one for a different country, but then do the flip flopping with accounts.. But even then, you saving like $10

Sony simply kept these in house now and they only discount once or twice a year... Usually around a holiday or launch

Yeah, it’s best to buy them annually now and let your membership expire since they have deals for reupping membership. I guess they don’t want you stacking anymore

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great month for PS+ with Zau and Animal Well day one. Didn't really like Dave the Diver on Steam but might try it again on my Playstation Portal.