The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they wait any longer for a pro it will be the end of the generation.

Original pro came out in year 3, its year 4 of ps5

We don't feel like it's 4 years and still feel a brand new PS5 to us cause of covid pandemic along with bots/scapers fukked up everything up. Now they come up with Pro, its too soon, IMO. I think they should leave Pro alone and focus on PS5 games and PS6 in the future.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. The controller isn’t broke. The USB ports are broken.

As far as i can tell the PS4 is a brick now cause i can’t connect a controller:why:

Anybody got any advice on how to connect a controller without a USB port.

This is dumb as hell :stopitslime:

Did you forget to sign out your account and sign in another troll account? :patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We don't feel like it's 4 years and still feel a brand new PS5 to us cause of covid pandemic along with bots/scapers fukked up everything up. Now they come up with Pro, its too soon, IMO. I think they should leave Pro alone and focus on PS5 games and PS6 in the future.

they can do both, the hardware team isn’t making games.

And the reason it’s a year later than the ps4 pro was is because of covid. If you don’t need a pro the choice is easy, don’t buy one. Nothing changes for you

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they can do both, the hardware team isn’t making games.

And the reason it’s a year later than the ps4 pro was is because of covid. If you don’t need a pro the choice is easy, don’t buy one. Nothing changes for you

Oh, I'm definitely getting a Pro but like I said, Pro isn't really necessary thou

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
It’s really weird and just the thought seems fake that this has been out for 4 years going on 5. To hear speak of the gen being over and I’ve still not played the new Xbox or PS5 (for more than 3 minutes) is even crazier lol I still been rocking GTA on the 4. Hell it do all the other shyt the same way.

I told myself back when this released that I didn’t see reason in getting one.

They really treated this like Apple does iPhone. It was just a nice way to get likes on Facebook and instagram because the system model itself looked so cool and different.

Nothing changed. The interface still boring and dull it’s the same shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It’s really weird and just the thought seems fake that this has been out for 4 years going on 5. To hear speak of the gen being over and I’ve still not played the new Xbox or PS5 (for more than 3 minutes) is even crazier lol I still been rocking GTA on the 4. Hell it do all the other shyt the same way.

I told myself back when this released that I didn’t see reason in getting one.

They really treated this like Apple does iPhone. It was just a nice way to get likes on Facebook and instagram because the system model itself looked so cool and different.

Nothing changed. The interface still boring and dull it’s the same shyt
I can't even look at a ps4 after having a ps5 since day one... You really lunching with this.. It wasn't nintendo 64 to playstation type leap... But playing on a PS4 now feels like the stone age

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Just watched the DF video.. and I'm completely unsure who exactly this is for? Not really an enthusiast device and definitely not a casual consumer device .. it's a weird upgrade that offers marginal improvement unlike even the ps4pro and the one x. I thought it's boost framerates like the one x did, only really justification for these mid gens.