The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Best OLED right now? Upgrading from a 4k Samsung :hhh:

You're part of the family, my brother. You must rep the brotherhood at all times.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You're part of the family, my brother. You must rep the brotherhood at all times.

You need this shyt, trust me family.

giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

PS5 cloud streaming launches this month for PlayStation Plus Premium members​

Since launching the all-new PlayStation Plus more than a year ago, we've seen such high engagement from our fans on our offerings – from the quality titles offered in the Game Catalog like Horizon Forbidden West and Sea of Stars, to new trophy features we've added to classic games like Legend of Dragoon and Syphon Filter.

Today we have more details to share about PS5 cloud streaming for PlayStation Plus Premium members. Starting this month, we will begin launching cloud streaming access for supported PS5 digital titles within the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog* and Game Trials*, as well as supported titles in the PS5 game library that PlayStation Plus Premium members own.
PS5 cloud streaming is exclusively available on the PS5 console at launch. Without having to download a game, players can access PS5 game streaming with their PlayStation Plus Premium membership. Additionally, PlayStation Plus Premium members will also see features available with the new PS5 streaming benefit, including:

● Downloadable content and in-game purchases will be available for PS5 game streaming, including DLC and add-ons – similar to purchases from downloadable games.

● High quality resolution options**, including 4K, 1440p, 1080p, and 720p, with 60 FPS and SDR or HDR output.

● Enhanced audio with support for all PS5 audio capabilities including 5.1 and 7.1 as well as Tempest 3D Audiotech.

● Capture screenshots and record up to 3 minutes of video, which will be downloaded to your Media Gallery on PS5 and also available in the Media Gallery on PS App
Click to shrink...

Select PS5 games will be available for streaming, and we're planning to have hundreds of PS5 titles to support this new benefit. This includes:

● Top PS5 hits from the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog*, such as Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Horizon Forbidden West, Ghost of Tsushima, Mortal Kombat 11, and Saints Row IV

● Game Trials* for PS5 games, such as Hogwarts Legacy, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and The Calisto Protocol

● Additional PS5 digital titles PlayStation Plus Premium members own that will be available for streaming, such as Resident Evil 4, Dead Island 2, Genshin Impact, Fall Guys, and Fortnite

Since this will be a large undertaking for our teams to roll out, we plan to launch regionally through a phased approach. Here are the launch dates we are currently targeting in local times:

● Japan – targeting October 17

● Europe – targeting October 23

● North America – targeting October 30

Cloud streaming through PlayStation Plus Premium is currently available in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Buying a PS5 next week with Final Fantasy 16 and preordering the Playstation Portal..

Are there any other RPGS or JRPGS that ya’ll recommend?

Before anyone says anything yes i’ve played and beaten FF7 Remake already on my PS4

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Buying a PS5 next week with Final Fantasy 16 and preordering the Playstation Portal..

Before anyone says anything yes i’ve played and beaten FF7 Remake already on my PS4
Persona 5 Royal

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

What kind of rpgs do you like and what have you played?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What kind of rpgs do you like and what have you played?

I’m BIG on JRPGS i’ve been mostly playing the Legend Of Heroes games (specifically Cold Steel series) for the last few years.

Basically I like the cliche shyt, you know the hero from humble origins becomes the chosen one and travels a huge fantastic world with an eclectic group of lovable outcasts, saves the world and gets the girl. I’m a sucker for that shyt.

I’m going to definitely get FF16 but i’m not sure what other RPGS are out there, i’ve been out of the gaming loop for years. My main gaming system of choice is still my PS Vita and I refused to get a PS5 because you can’t remote play with a Vita on it but now that the PS Portal is a thing i’m just going to use that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m BIG on JRPGS i’ve been mostly playing the Legend Of Heroes games (specifically Cold Steel series) for the last few years.

Basically I like the cliche shyt, you know the hero from humble origins becomes the chosen one and travels a huge fantastic world with an eclectic group of lovable outcasts, saves the world and gets the girl. I’m a sucker for that shyt.

I’m going to definitely get FF16 but i’m not sure what other RPGS are out there, i’ve been out of the gaming loop for years. My main gaming system of choice is still my PS Vita and I refused to get a PS5 because you can’t remote play with a Vita on it but now that the PS Portal is a thing i’m just going to use that.

@42 Monks @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @winb @Superkick Party

From what I played this year, I’d say check out Octopath Traveler 2, 13 Sentinels (an RTS/visual novel), Star Ocean Second story remake this November, Sea of Stars (on ps plus), Scarlet Nexus, Persona 5 Tactica November, Nier Automata