The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F6BIbHyXUAArDus

I want but the stick drift makes me want to stay away, might just get the plates

:hhh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Not gonna put much into this, but as far as acquisitions go, CDPR would be a good pickup for Sony to boost their WRPG presence since Xbox has that lane on lock at the moment. Witcher 4 vs Elder Scrolls 6 would be :wow:

I do wonder if there’s some sort of bad blood internally after Cyberpunk got pulled from the PSstore tho :lolbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not gonna put much into this, but as far as acquisitions go, CDPR would be a good pickup for Sony to boost their WRPG presence since Xbox has that lane on lock at the moment. Witcher 4 vs Elder Scrolls 6 would be :wow:

I do wonder if there’s some sort of bad blood internally after Cyberpunk got pulled from the PSstore tho :lolbron:

I’ve said before it wouldn’t even be about games it’d probably be for GOG. Easiest way for Sony to expand to PC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thought they'll cover homebase first, didn't expect them to look at Europe instead, but I understand.

Naw, i actually think US is tapped out. Theres too much competition here for devs, versus other places that have a shytload of talent and not enough places to put them.

Haven Studios - Montreal, they’ve been poaching all the Ubisoft talent
Firesprite - Liverpool
Housemarque - Finland
Nixxes- Netherlands
Savage - Germany/Finland

I’ve been hearing that Poland is a hotspot for game development. It would make sense for them to want to have that foothold in Eastern Europe

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Naw, i actually think US is tapped out. Theres too much competition here for devs, versus other places that have a shytload of talent and not enough places to put them.

Haven Studios - Montreal, they’ve been poaching all the Ubisoft talent
Firesprite - Liverpool
Housemarque - Finland
Nixxes- Netherlands
Savage - Germany/Finland

I’ve been hearing that Poland is a hotspot for game development. It would make sense for them to want to have that foothold in Eastern Europe
I was referring homebase as in Japan, but yeah, not much you can do in the U.S. with the competition here.