The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lol at premium, get real.

I may not even pay for extra
Extra has been great for me and I will probably continue but $35 is ridiculous man, never seen a hike like that lmao. Also they are pretty much killing premium unless they start to put out the games day 1 or some shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Extra has been great for me and I will probably continue but $35 is ridiculous man, never seen a hike like that lmao. Also they are pretty much killing premium unless they start to put out the games day 1 or some shyt.

I already own most the games on extra beforehand and whenever i claim games they just sit in my library getting stale. If they do a day one game i like I’ll just buy it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I already own most the games on extra beforehand and whenever i claim games they just sit in my library getting stale. If they do a day one game i like I’ll just buy it.
Yeah that is fair, unless they plan on adding more day 1s, etc, I am not sure what their plan here is. I just imagine the premium memberships going all the way down. Not sure why anyone would pay for that at all.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I have a feeling Helldivers 2 and some of the multiplayer games will be on extra also so they might have me :francis:
It's the only way to justify that and premium pricing if they give these mid level games for free at least but its hard to see till they do it. They would definitely calm down a lot of people if they did.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
this is bullshyt. i just use Plus to occasionally play online. i dont really care about the cloud storage or games that come out on discounts.

there needs to be a service strictly for online. shyt used to be free way back when. a $20 increase is trash. i might just end my subscription altogether.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is bullshyt. i just use Plus to occasionally play online. i dont really care about the cloud storage or games that come out on discounts.

there needs to be a service strictly for online. shyt used to be free way back when. a $20 increase is trash. i might just end my subscription altogether.

Thanks microsoft :francis: