The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've never played any soccer video game. that's why I asked. or is this too difficult for a novice to pick up?

Idk i played FIFA once a couple years ago and i was trash, but thats most sports games for me these days. If it’s not a mario sports game i don’t even bother anymore

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I've never played any soccer video game. that's why I asked. or is this too difficult for a novice to pick up?

There's a bunch of different difficulty levels to the point where you can boil the gameplay down to sprint, pass, shoot if you wanted. It's not hard to pick up but you will get your shyt pushed in online (as with most games).
Fun to play with friends. You can create a player and do a career too.

I still like it but at the end of the day it's EA.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love to see some games support on VRR, PS5 finally updated VRR :blessed: on my LG C1 Oled :wow:

FRSDhxqXMAckNaY

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
FIFA is just like any other major sports game especially from EA (Madden, NHL, etc). If you've played a sports game from EA, then you're good because they make the FIFA games.

If you don't know anything about the actual game of soccer then it will be a bit more difficult but you'll learn quickly.

You can also set the difficulty level.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Man, I’m trying to get Fifa but I’m not paying $70.

…and I’m too lazy to plug up my PS4. :heh: