The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
stock x is bullshyt. they won't even let u cancel an order. I had to contact paypal to cancel something I didn't mean to buy last week.

ya I’d like to avoid them if possible…I used to use them heavily for sneakers…ended up closing my account with them tho…I don’t wanna have to open a new one
Yeah, originally, I was going to buy a PS5 from StockX but I searched them up and was like nah :hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, originally, I was going to buy a PS5 from StockX but I searched them up and was like nah :hubie:

were there horror stories?

I never had no issues with sneakers I actually bought off them but I got pissed with the process they used for selling sneakers so I asked to have my account deleted which they gave me the runaround about…but eventually they deleted it…never had any issues buying from them tho

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
were there horror stories?

I never had no issues with sneakers I actually bought off them but I got pissed with the process they used for selling sneakers so I asked to have my account deleted which they gave me the runaround about…but eventually they deleted it…never had any issues buying from them tho
No, not "horror stories" but I just saw that they were not a trustworthy source to buy consoles from. Selling sneakers is more of their thing.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally :blessed: My casual days are over :win:

I need to add some of y'all on PSN

oeLa16k.jpg

Welcome to the PS5 gang
cripwalk.gif

Add me, mine PSN ID: SpiritRawkus

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i just copped a ps5 but dont' have a 4k tv or oled. i was using ps4 with asus monitor that maxed out at like 80fps and 60hz...something like that.

can i use my ps5 on that hoe?

do i need to upgrade to a tv or monitor?