The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You don’t have to be a stan to play :mjlit:

You got a long list of piff to play….start with the PS Plus collection sony stuff
Yeah, I know but some people go crazy with this video game "stan" wars :russ:

I already got a few games in mind to buy/pre-order. I'm just waiting for the PS5 to arrive and then my next paycheck :lolbron:

:snoop:

so I ordered this PS5, and dude tells me he don't want it cuz he wants the digital version since it's $100 cheaper :dahell:
What? He's bugging. You better sell that PS5 then.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I caved and bought a PS5 from eBay a few days ago. Yeah, I paid way over retail for it but fukk it :manny:

I couldn't find available PS5s online anywhere else (Target, Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, PlayStation Direct, etc) and I don't know when this "chip shortage" will end. It should have been sorted out by now, it's been 2 years.

I haven't personally owned a PlayStation console since the PS2, that's also why I said fukk it. Let me get back into the PS family (I've been Team Xbox since 2011, I own a 360 and Xbox One).

But I'm not one of those "stans". I like both PlayStation & Xbox. Anyways, my PS5 should arrive no later than Monday. I'm waiting on that UPS delivery like crazy :sadcam:

I’m in a fukked up position where I’m have to replace all my systems…I’m not looking forward to hunting for two PS5s in particular…I’m probably gonna go the stockx route tho…I’m gonna give myself til the end of june and seen what happens…I think I’m definitely buy a halo edition series X off stockx if it’s $700 or less tho…a.ways wanted that

*edit*

nvm they want too much for it…I’ll just get the regular one which is easy to find in stock at least compared to the PS5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m in a fukked up position where I’m have to replace all my systems…I’m not looking forward to hunting for two PS5s in particular…I’m probably gonna go the stockx route tho…I’m gonna give myself til the end of june and seen what happens…I think I’m definitely buy a halo edition series X off stockx if it’s $700 or less tho…a.ways wanted that

*edit*

nvm they want too much for it…I’ll just get the regular one which is easy to find in stock at least compared to the PS5

:dwillhuh:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Finally :blessed: My casual days are over :win:

I need to add some of y'all on PSN

oeLa16k.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is why i dont do shyt like this for people. Give me the money first.

Its a good you can still make a profit on it elsewhere

I'm not trippin. I was gonna sell it to him at retail. I'll mark it up for someone I don't know. and if I have any hassle trying to sell it for a profit, I'll return it and get my money back.

my daughter also told me she wanted one a couple weeks ago, and her birthday is in 3 weeks, so I might give it to her instead.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

*edit*

stock x is bullshyt. they won't even let u cancel an order. I had to contact paypal to cancel something I didn't mean to buy last week.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stock x is bullshyt. they won't even let u cancel an order. I had to contact paypal to cancel something I didn't mean to buy last week.

ya I’d like to avoid them if possible…I used to use them heavily for sneakers…ended up closing my account with them tho…I don’t wanna have to open a new one