The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Original controller got that analog drift, gonna send them in to fix it. How long does the process take?

This is funny because I came in here to complain about mine doing the same thing.
Had to buy a backup, you already went through start of the process? Who do I contact?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got everything games I needed, the only April games I just copped and installed is MLB the Show 22 and also copped Lost Judgment from Amazon for $28 so I have good enough games to play from Spring to Summer until new God of War.

So far this year I copped are Elden Ring, GT7, SIFU, Horizon Forbidden West, MLB the Show 22, Anno: Mutationem. Lost Judgement on a sale from Amazon.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This is funny because I came in here to complain about mine doing the same thing.
Had to buy a backup, you already went through start of the process? Who do I contact?

Hardware & Repairs Support | PlayStation

File a case here, and they will send you an email. I think you need 1 year warranty, I realized I dont have it since I bought it launch day. I will try to follow some youtube tutorial or try locally. I bought an extra controller today in the meantime

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got everything games I needed, the only April games I just copped and installed is MLB the Show 22 and also copped Lost Judgment from Amazon for $28 so I have good enough games to play from Spring to Summer until new God of War.

So far this year I copped are Elden Ring, GT7, SIFU, Horizon Forbidden West, MLB the Show 22, Anno: Mutationem. Lost Judgement on a sale from Amazon.

• Pokemon Arceus
  • Uncharted PS5
  • Sifu
  • Olli Olli
  • Horizon
  • Elden
  • GT7
  • ANNO
  • Triangle Strategy
  • Knack 2
I’m good for a while. So its God of War, Stray, Little Devil Inside, Season, and Forspoken that im waiting on detail for. But im more than good for now with games

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Pokemon Arceus
  • Uncharted PS5
  • Sifu
  • Olli Olli
  • Horizon
  • Elden
  • GT7
  • ANNO
  • Triangle Strategy
  • Knack 2
I’m good for a while. So its God of War, Stray, Little Devil Inside, Season, and Forspoken that im waiting on detail for. But im more than good for now with games

Oh, I forgot to mention I copped upgrade Uncharted PS5 too.

Oh forgot about Little Devil Inisde and Forspoken. Not sure how I feel about Stray yet.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
can you stack PS now?

*edit*

ok I copped 2 years…even tho this seems like a backdoor method…without this link, I only see an option to buy 1 month…but this method worked tho so I can’t complain
Damn. shyt ain't coming up for me.

*Nevermind. Had to log in.

Daps
Any idea how this works when you get a 12 month PSnow and you already have ps plus active? What happens to the remaining months on the original subscription? My plus expires in December 2022 and this would expire april 2023 if i got it now. I assume that my plus running out in December won't matter in part because the psnow I would be buying would be including ps plus as part of the higher tier with the new service. I would prefer not to pay twice for something although I guess getting PS Now at $60 to get an automatic upgrade to the higher tier isn't bad.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any idea how this works when you get a 12 month PSnow and you already have ps plus active? What happens to the remaining months on the original subscription? My plus expires in December 2022 and this would expire april 2023 if i got it now. I assume that my plus running out in December won't matter in part because the psnow I would be buying would be including ps plus as part of the higher tier with the new service. I would prefer not to pay twice for something although I guess getting PS Now at $60 to get an automatic upgrade to the higher tier isn't bad.

I imagine it’ll just merge similar to xbox live when game pass ultimate came out…my microsoft account just shows that my xbox live subscription was “canceled” and replaced by my GP ultimate subscription…I wish I had held off on the PS+ extension I did yesterday before I went in on PS now…but I did manage to save a little money tho since the PS now subscription (what will become PS plus premium) does extend a few months longer than my PS+…so basically it’s like I upgraded and paid the difference for the most part but got a few months of premium at half off…or in other words I basically ended up paying the full price for premium for the next 3 years with a few extra months half off…it’s a bit confusing

Last edited:
Daps
I imagine it’ll just merge similar to xbox live when game pass ultimate came out…my microsoft account just shows that my xbox live subscription was “canceled” and replaced by my GP ultimate subscription…I wish I had held off on the PS+ extension I did yesterday before I went in on PS now…but I did manage to save a little money tho since the PS now subscription (what will become PS plus premium) does extend a few months longer than my PS+…so basically it’s like I upgraded and paid the difference for the most part but got a few months of premium for free
Yeah that’s how I’m looking at it. Even though I’ll “lose” the extra months of plus I already had through December, I’m still saving by getting a few years of PS Plus premium (PSNow) at half price. So that has made it worth it even if nothing else is done with my plus subscription by Sony.